Performance excellence training
Become a profitable human capital investment for any employer.
Master the art of rapid workplace performance excellence.
We provide members with training guides to coach and mentor them into torchbearers for workplace performance excellence.
Are you perhaps in need of real magic in your life as an individual, a professional, a business owner or a person in a position of authority?
SOLVING PROBLEMATIC WORKPLACE SITUATIONS!
Most adverse situations can normally be rectified with the wisdom inside one of the following scientifically developed methodology tools:
- Strategic planning methodology.
- Industrial psychology methodology.
- Creative thinking methodology; and
- Our self-propelled service delivery methodology.
Get rapid work performance excellence training.
Become a torchbearer for rapid workplace performance excellence.
When we take a look inside an organisation, in fact any type of organisation and the human beings inside the organisation and analyze the human interactions that occur, we can quickly identify two distinct types of interactions. When we take the analysis a bit further and isolate only the work related interactions from all other types of interactions, it can be grouped into two classifications:
- Internal interactions; and
- external interactions.
Internal interactions mean human beings inside the same organisations structure are having work related interactions with other human beings inside the same organisation structure.
External interactions on the other hand refer to human beings inside an organisation structure, who are also having work related interactions with human beings in other organisation structures, outside of own organisation structures.
When these internal and external interactions are further analysed, we soon come to realise that the work related interactions can be baptised as “internal service rendering” of one person to another and “external service rendering” from a person in one organisation structure to a person in another organisation structure.
We can thus conclude that working human beings have internal and/or external customers, who are in need of their work efforts. The output efforts of one employee becomes an input for another internal or external employee. The work end results of one person is going to another person, who must use it. A higher usability quality of that end result, will simultaneously cause higher customer satisfaction and happiness.
Why else are human beings in existence? Why are we human beings here on planet earth? We are here to serve each other, in the best way we possibly can. Why don’t we always follow this same principle at work?
Am I in a job or profession to serve myself or to serve others?
What are the consequences for each of these two choices?
Every action in nature has an opposite and equal reaction. Every move that we make stimulates a consequence; it is up to us to determine what the price of that consequence will be. Not all consequences are bad. The flowers grow as a consequence of the rain coming down and the sun coming out. That is not a negative consequence. On the other hand, some consequences come at a very high price. Those consequences carry many negative effects.
The same is true regarding the laws of attraction. If you follow the laws they will help you to find gratification (perhaps even happiness) beyond your wildest dreams; however, there is a price to pay for breaking them, and it is not a price that many are willing to pay. This is not as simple as a weekend spent in jail or picking up litter from the side of the road; the consequences for breaking the rules of attraction will follow you throughout the course of your life.
Listed below you will find the negative consequences associated with breaking the laws of attraction.
- You grow old, fat and bald alone
- You will have a gang of Hell’s Angels chasing you across the countryside
- You will find yourself married and raising a family in Backwater, Kansas following a shotgun wedding
- You will be out of a job and a reference (particularly if you decided to break in the boss’s desk)
- You will find yourself tossed in the brig prior to your court martial
- You will have an irate husband (or wife) stalking you
- You will find yourself king or queen of a small country in the middle of the South Pacific – with no other inhabitants (think Pirates of the Caribbean)
- You will be humiliated with tales of your own escapades every time you mistakenly choose to spend a weekend with family and friends
- You will no longer be invited to spend Friday nights at Happy Hour
- You will no longer be invited to any of the office parties
- You may end up sleeping in a barn rather than in the warmth of the house – and your own bed
- You will never again be able to walk into your favorite restaurant with your head erect
- You will never be able to look any of your friends in the eye again
- You will not be able to remain friends with your old friends – it would just be too weird
- There will be strange men and women calling your home at all hours
- There will be strange packages left on your stoop – daily
- You may find yourself on the business end of a boot or a 9 mm
These are only a small portion of the consequences which may be extracted for daring to violate the laws of attraction. Okay, so chances are that if you happen to take a misstep or two along the way you will not find yourself in any of these extraordinarily unpleasant situations; however, the possibility does exist. It is essential that you carefully weigh the possibilities before entering the ring. It all depends in which country you find yourself.
For instance, South Africa can nowadays be regarded as “the old wild west”, where gun slinging has become a national sport.
It is all very simple and easy without any complications and within the grasp of all human beings. Maybe we just need someone to show us the way forward.
It is, however, advisable to choose early in life, before secondary and tertiary education, whether one wants to follow a career as employee or entrepreneur.
Click the e-book image below to read the amazing revelations in a PDF file.
The self-propelled performance management system.
It is a summary of “Performance management the right way”.
“Encourage and empower subordinates to empower yourself!”
“Try to serve until the end of time.”
Membership ensures the following:
- EXPERT TRAINING IN IMPROVEMENT OF MANAGEMENT COMPETENCIES.
- EXPERT TRAINING IN IMPROVEMENT OF LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES.
- EXPERT TRAINING IN IMPROVEMENT OF TEAM LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES.
- EXPERT TRAINING IN IMPROVEMENT OF DYNAMIC LEADERSHIP QUALITIES FOR ANY TYPE OF ORGANISATION AND GROUP OF EMPLOYEES.
- EXPERT IMPROVEMENT OF EMPLOYEE PRODUCTIVITY AND CHANGE OF ORGANISATION CULTURE.
- EXPERT CREATION OF WORKPLACE PERFORMANCE EXCELLENCE FOR ANY TYPE OF ORGANISATION AND ITS EMPLOYEES.
- IMPROVEMENT OF CREATIVITY FOR THE MODERN DAY ERA OF LEADERSHIP 4.
Just imagine what the training above can mean for your future career life!
We are also conscious of the fact that most adults also have a second full-time career of being a parent. Therefore members will also have access to several products making life easier for parents.
We also provide products covering the topics of ethics, morality and integrity.
The training manual e-guide titled ” Workplace conqueror” is the latest addition for members.
The e-guide titled “Workplace conqueror” is all about how to use, install and utilize performance management the right way, to inspire compelling rapid work performance excellence throughout a whole organisation. The aim with this performance management system is to quickly achieve higher productivity and job task goals and targets. It is a comprehensive training manual on a performance management system in the best way, as experienced, researched and implemented in various organisations, with phenomenal success.
Essentially, it describes how to put goal achievement on auto-pilot.
This product alone, on its own, is worth at least ten times the cost of membership. See the table of contents on this page.
Workplace Conqueror: The short and sweet of achieving rapid performance excellence with service delivery. It works for all types of organisations, including Governments.
Who will help you in your career if you don’t help yourself? Formal education may give you employment, but self-education will make you rich! To be captain of your ship and master of your destiny, you have to grab life by the horns and steer it your way, before it becomes too late as a lost chance in life.
Learn how to transform any person or group into high performance and build your career on that success. Once you have mastered this, you can become the star in your organisation and attract job opportunities like a fly trap attracts flies.
We will show you step by step with examples, how to implement the self-propelled performance process and how to make it work for you personally, for a section, for a department and for a whole organisation. If you implement this technique, you will be on your way to stardom in your organisation. This Workplace conqueror e-guide opens the door to rapid work performance excellence.
The work effort contributions of the human capital assets of any organisation must be more in value than its total cost to the organisation, to be profitable. Any person not conforming to this basic principle of asset management, is a bad human capital investment. “Give back more than you take.”
If your eagerness is high enough, go to the next page titled “Membership“, where one can join as a member.
We try to serve our fellow humans by conveying and sharing intellectual wisdom gathered over a lifetime of ongoing study, research, experience and never-ending learning.
A lifetime means different things for different age groups.
Here are the realities:
- Teenagers and young adults below 25 years of age live their lives with the unconscious belief that life will go on forever.
- From the age of half a century, we humans tend to start to think more wisely about life on earth, but still do not like to think of themselves anything else than being young.
- Then suddenly, when striking 59 years of age and a looming retirement starting period, our thinking minds also start to change.
- When we reach 70 we really start to feel the difference in our bones and muscles. We now begin to think that a lifespan is really very, very short; almost like the blink of an eye. Now the conscious belief takes over that a lifespan is really as short as the blink of an eye.
- The different meanings of a lifespan for different ages also have different consequences. For some the beliefs at different ages may have influenced them to defer important decisions, ideas and ideals for a later stage in their lives, which may never come or bear the fruit of earlier wishful thinking directions.
- When one thinks of a lifespan and also start to become aware that a normal sleep period of eight hours per day means that one sleeps away one-third of a lifespan, may also change our habits, no matter at what age one dies.
- Those who have a habit of more sleeping hours per day, may even later become to regret it; especially when you come to know that to stay healthy, an adult does not need more sleeping hours than eight out of every 24 hours.
- A hectic and busy modern lifestyle also impairs our conscious thinking ways for the worse, so much so that some of us may never reach the stage of benefiting from timeless wisdom developed over the ages. There just isn’t time enough for even this!
- What is the meaning of living? Have you ever thought about it? Will you think it through before your life dims out like falling asleep, before it is too late?
- What is your answer? Is it to render a service to yourself, so you can take your earthly possessions with you to your grave? Will the answer perhaps be of a higher order to render a service to other human beings?
If it is entertainment you are looking for, we have that also in the form of a private entertainment area online, where we train our members with ten sound and motion movies on “How to become a Workplace Conqueror”. These videos can also be downloaded to the hard drive of your smart device. Burn the videos to a DVD disc and view it on your TV.
Do you believe that these calendar girls have joined as members of our Leadership improvement club? What we can reveal is that they are determined climbers of the career ladder. If they are members, their contact details will forever be safe and stay secret with us. View them in this video below:
Our members are familiar with the following facts:
- Way too high pay packages for way too little results? How many employees are getting overpaid for doing too little? To be a benefit for an organisation, an employee’s work efforts must contribute more than his/her cost to the company. Job enrichment must rectify this problem.
- The work effort contributions of the human capital assets of any organisation must be more in value than its total cost to the organisation, to be profitable. Any person not conforming to this basic principle of asset management, is a bad human capital investment. “Performance management the right way” can rectify this problem.
We are striving to make the lives of our fellow human beings better, by providing them with life-changing best content and advice in our products.
The competition below is open for worldwide participation:
Haven’t anybody in South Africa ever heard of “Performance management the right way”?
Win several free products for adults and children worth thousands of dollars, by participating in our four Prize Winning Competitions per year.
The free products for several winners, will be selected from products, which can be viewed on the following pages:
Subscribers will also receive our quarterly magazine, with several free products every three months.
We can choose products from a library arsenal of more than 2 000!
Contributions by subscribers and members:
Click the image to download the first edition in PDF:
Take a look at an excellent example of what subscribers can expect in future free products. Just click here to go to the secret page. You will be asked for a password, which is: dorathea
Also take a look on this page to view more free products for our subscribers.
Just subscribe here below to join our subscriber database to receive our quarterly news magazine and also be added into the prize winning competitions.
See in this video slideshow what you can expect by subscribing:
Subscribers and members will get free access to all future Magazine publications and all the free products opportunities.
Click the image below to see what else are in store for subscribers in the coming months:
Quote by Ayn Rand in 1957:
- “When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion;
- when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing;
- when you see money flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors;
- when you see that men get richer by graft and pull rather than by work, and your laws don’t protect you against them, but protect them against you;
- when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice, you may know that your society is doomed.”
Do you know how to rescue the future of South Africa and your own future?
See the present state of affairs in South Africa caused by lack of performance on this page.
Become a profitable human capital investment for any employer.
We can show you: How to choose and implement a Performance management system the right way, out of more than 2000 in use worldwide.
- Way too high pay packages for way too little results?
- How many employees are getting overpaid for doing too little?
- To be a benefit for an organisation, an employee’s work efforts must contribute more than his/her cost to company.
If labour cost can decrease, the savings from that can then be used for infrastructure project development and process/business expansion, leading to higher job creation. The same is true for the public sector. If Government bodies can decrease the cost of human capital, the savings can lead to lower taxes on individuals and businesses, which in turn, will stimulate consumer economic activities, lower consumer goods prices, and job creation through new business ventures, new business expansion and new infrastructure projects by Government bodies. It can only be done if all Government bodies are being run like a business in the private sector, on sound business principles.
We show you how to be a profitable human capital investment for any employer.
Anyone can join our membership by clicking the button below to go to the membership page: