now browsing by author
Positive interpersonal programming (PIP)
Evaluate yourself for self-improvement of your own marriage and family relationships.
PIP helps you look at yourself, your marriage and family relationships. It is not a test. Rather, PIP enables you to see your stronger and less strong areas, those things that you do better and those things that you do less well, those things within which you should find pride and satisfaction and those things deserving a little more time and attention from you. Each section focuses on an important area of marriage and family life. Within each section are several statements about the most important interpersonal elements for that area. Going through all of the sections and statements will help you look at your strengths area by area and specifically at your strengths and less strong points within each area.
Score yourself on each statement (numbered A, B, C etc.), with one of the following numbers:
5 = almost always true
4 = usually true
3 = sometimes true
2 = seldom true
1 = almost never true
Once you have finished a section, add together your ratings for all of the statements in that section. This will give you a combined score. Next, divide the combined score by the number of statements in the section. This will give you an average score for that section. Write in your average score for the section in the blank to the left at the beginning of the section. Once you have finished all sections, add together your average scores for each section and then divide by the total number of sections. This will give you a composite score indicating how well you function overall as a marriage partner and family member.
Once you are finished, you will find that you have some points that represent real strengths for you and some points that represent less strong elements. The goal is to work toward average scores of “4” or above.
How do you achieve this level? Go back to the individual statements, locating those statements where you gave yourself a “1”, “2” or “3”, on which you need to work and improve. It is important to use two approaches. First, be sure that you spend most of your time and energy doing those things that you do well: “5” Do what you do well and do it as much as possible. Next, begin to give some time, thought, and energy to increasing how often you show the behaviour, attitude, characteristics, and so on shown in those statements where you gave yourself lower ratings. Emphasize your strong points and gradually strengthen your less strong areas.
Below, remember to limit your responses to your relationship with others at home.
Section I. Being a friend
1. Self-management at home
A. I am decisive and able to make up my mind.
B. I am able to set priorities and to decide what is and is not important.
C. I am consistent and predictable.
D. I snap back quickly from losses, disappointments, and those times when thing do not work out the way I want them to work out.
E. I have good personal habits.
F. I am assertive and up front about what I think and feel.
2. Positive Self-projection
A. I am a happy person.
B. I have a good sense of humour.
C. I am fun to be around.
D. I enjoy people.
3. Showing respect
A. I am gentle and tender with others.
B. I am relaxed.
C. I am considerate of the feelings of others.
D. I listen patiently and carefully.
E. I am accepting and understanding with others.
4. Showing trust
A. I give others the benefit of the doubt.
B. I do not question the actions or motives of others.
C. I am willing to take the first step to improve things or to make things better.
D. Others can count on me.
E. I avoid blaming or accusing others.
5. Being cooperative
A. I go at least halfway to get things done or to make things better.
B. I am willing to help others.
C. I work well with others.
D. I am clear with others about what I want or expect.
A. I am proud of others.
B. I am actively involved with others.
C. I am positive and supportive with others.
7. Managing conflict
A. I keep arguments and hassles short, to the point, and under control.
B. I hang in there when there is conflict or tension.
C. I use hassles and arguments to clear the air and to make things better.
D. I am tolerant with others.
A. I talk with others.
B. I see others as important and valued.
C. I spend time playing with others.
D. I am not competitive with others.
E. I invest myself in others.
F. I am open with others.
9. Being loyal
A. I stick up for others when someone is complaining about him/her or putting him/her down.
B. I place high value on my relationships with others.
C. I deal with the ups and downs in our relationships.
D. I have faith in others.
10. Helping relationships grow
A. I am able to change my goals or priorities to improve my relationships with others.
B. I can accept and am comfortable with changes in my relationships with others over time.
C. I have about the same expectations for our relationship as others.
D. I do not try to change others.
11. Keeping morale high
A. I feel good about staying in the relationships I have.
B. I see my relationships as a welcomed opportunity and responsibility.
C. I am satisfied with my relationships.
D. I see my relationships as a fifty-fifty or give-and-take kind of thing.
The following sections are also covered inside the free e-guide.
Section II. Being a parent
12. Managing the children
13. Relating to the children
14. Modelling for the children
15. Being responsible
Section III. Blending families
16. Blending expectations
17. Blending differing life experiences
18. Working on blending
Section IV. Being a financial partner
19. Being financially responsible
20. Sharing financially
Section V. Being a sexual partner
21. Showing sexual interest
22. Relating sexually
23. Sexual respect
24. Sexual fidelity
Section VI. Other relationships
Section VII. For teachers
Section VIII. For managers
Positive interpersonal self-programming for partners, spouses, parents, children, teachers and managers; so says the psychologist. It even helps one with introspection on one’s management capabilities, with the aim of improving it.
Get the complete free e-guide when you subscribe on this page: https://global-association-for-managers.biz/parent-advice-newsletter-publication-announcement/
The hobby of Koi fish farming
The hobby of Koi fish farming in the City.
The lucrative hobby of Koi fish farming in the City.
All about the Koi fish species E-book, with unrestricted private label resell rights.
These are the Koi Pond “secrets” pet stores don’t want you to know!
Koi fish farming is one of the many most profitable hobbies in the world! It can transform the hobby into a gold coin factory for anyone!
“Who Else Wants to Quickly and Easily Have The Perfect Koi Pond That Keeps Your Fish Healthy, Happy, and Thriving For Years to Come?”
Some amazing facts about Koi Pond and Koi Fish care… and why you shouldn’t even think about setting up pond until you read every word of this letter!
A Koi pond is a marvelously satisfying hobby that will not only provide you years of enjoyment, but may also have a calming affect on you after a hectic day at work. Yes! Caring for a Koi pond and its fish is different than freshwater and even saltwater fish. But, it’s easier than you think . . . if you know what to do. Koi fish thrive when the pond conditions are “just right”…unfortunately there is a ton of *wrong* information out there on how to do this.
Did you just create a koi pond and have no idea how to care for it?
Do you already have your koi pond set up and want to ensure that you’re providing the right environment for all of its inhabitants . . . to keep them healthy, happy and thriving – for years to come?
Are you interested in learning the best, fastest and easiest way to maintain the beauty of your koi pond without spending a lot of money on supplies?
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above, then this may very well be the most exciting message you’ve read all day. Here’s why…
You’re about to discover a proven system for optimizing the health and energy, and “personality” of all of your fish and marine life currently living in your koi pond. This system works whether your fish are currently healthy or sick, young or old.
Here’s the thing: Koi ponds are not as difficult to maintain as you think.
Believe it or not, there are several very simple steps you need to take. And if you know what theses are your koi will live a long and healthy life – and bring you years of enjoyment.
When you know how to keep your pond conditions perfect, you can sit back and relax because your all of your fish will stay alert, interactive and happy.
What most people don’t realize is that creating your pond the right way is extremely easy to do. I know, because…
I’ve been maintaining a koi pond for over 25 years!
In that time, I’ve developed a foolproof ‘formula’ for setting up beautiful Koi ponds with perfect water conditions that maximize the health, energy and awareness of your fish for years to come, and virtually eliminate any chance that your fish will ever get sick.
I’ve compiled all my knowledge into an easy to follow, downloadable guide called “All about the Koi fish species”
This system is guaranteed to teach you everything you need to know about koi pond care and help you maximize some of the most endearing traits of these unique fish which live in this environment.
I know that’s a bold promise and it might sound a little “over the top” …but it’s true, and I can back up every word.
Here Are Three Good Reasons To Believe Me When I Tell You Your Koi Pond Will Provide You with Years of Enjoyment and Entertainment
Many other Koi pond owners use this very same system you’ll be using. In the past 8 weeks alone, over 50 people have signed up to receive my exclusive Koi Pond Secrets newsletter.
I’m the only person in the training industry that’ll let you keep this entire system FREE if it doesn’t work for your Koi Pond. (Nobody else in is willing to put their “money where their mouth is” like this…)
The bottom line is this: My system is 100% guaranteed to work for you …just like it’s worked for many, many other Koi Pond owners before you.
If you’ve created a koi pond in the past unsuccessfully, then this book is for you.
If you just built your koi pond and have no idea how to care for it properly, this is for you.
If you’re thinking about building koi pond and you want to make sure you start out on the right foot, this is for you. In my course I will teach you a time-tested and perfected koi pond care formula. This formula is a simple step-by-step plan you will follow starting with setting up the perfect environment for all the fish. There’s even advice on what fish you should or shouldn’t place together in your Koi pond.
Of course, I also provide step by step “quick cure” instructions for every single aspect of koi pond maintenance. So, you’ll have complete peace of mind knowing that if your koi pond does need attention, you’ll have the knowledge to quickly and inexpensively fix the problem.
My sure-fire koi pond system has been tested, tweaked, and used by over 22 koi pond owners.
The reason why it’s so popular is simple: It Works Like Gangbusters!
There’s nothing like it available…not in bookstores, at amazon.com, or even on the Internet.
See, what most people don’t realize is that maintaining a Koi pond is extremely simple. You just need to know what to do, and how to do it!
Even if you’re a total beginner and haven’t got a clue where to start, you can be enjoying the benefits of your Koi pond within a very short time!
There are essentially 3 main things you need to know about Koi pond care:
How to build the koi pond properly.
How to maintain quality conditions in your koi pond.
How to cure your koi should they fall ill.
“All about the Koi fish species” covers all of this, and a lot more.
And when you read it, you’ll be BLOWN AWAY with how simple it really is to not only build but maintain your Koi pond.
Here’s just a taste of what you’ll discover…
- An entire chapter devoted to the varieties of koi fish.
- Where to buy and what to look for when buying koi fish.
- A step-by-step easy to use guide on building your own koi pond.
- All the essentials you’ll need to know to keep your koi pond beautiful for years to come.
- The importance of substrate and why this is a crucial component of your Koi pond tank. I’ll tell you what type of substrate to buy and how much to use.
- How to feed your koi fish – from the essential nutrient guide to supplements to food storage!
- An entire chapter devoted to diseases of the koi – and how to treat them. There’s even a section on what to do should you ever need to quarantine one of your koi.
- An entire chapter devoted to nutrition and feeding saltwater fish. Knowing how to keep your fish healthy is vital to the overall success of your aquarium and health of the other fish and animals in it.
Everything you’ll need to know when you breed koi fish – from the mating to feeding the fry.
- The fundamental differences between Koi and Goldfish.
- Which fish you should never add to your Koi pond. This is an important one! Put the wrong fish together and they could eat each other alive!
- How to calculate the number of fish you need for the size of your pond.
- 7 vital factors to consider before building your koi pond. Ignore these and you may regret even starting this marvelous hobby.
- 5 Essential characteristics you should look for when you buy your koi fish.
- A must-do check list to prepare your koi pond for your fish.
- The three most popular types of liners for your ponds. Knowing which one to install for your special needs is essential to your success.
- A crash course on filtration needs. Without the proper system, the waste products just won’t be removed properly and could harm your fish.
- 5 basic water quality items you need to address for the success of your koi pond.
- 5 ways to protect your koi fish from natural predators.
- 11 tips on keeping your koi pond water clean and your koi fish healthy.
- An entire chapter devoted to the maintenance of the pond itself.
- 4 dangers of not properly acclimating your koi to their new pond.
- 6 sure-fire steps to assure your koi make the transition from store to your pond.
- The supplies you need for your fish – even before you bring them home.
- The 2 reasons to quarantine a sick koi and the 7 steps to doing it properly.
- And that’s not nearly all.
- You’ll discover much more in this rare and candid Koi pond care system.
Table of contents:
- 5 Steps To a Perfect Koi Pond.
- An Introduction To Koi Ponds.
- Bagging and Transporting Koi.
- The Basics of Keeping Koi.
- Choosing Plants For Your Koi Water Garden.
- Essential Koi Pond Supplies.
- Hand Feeding Your Koi.
- How to Keep Your Pond In Good Condition.
- How To Prevent Heron Theft.
- Keeping Your Koi Pond Clean.
- KHV- Koi Herpes Virus.
- Koi Communities Online.
- Koi Ponds During The Spring.
- Koi Ponds During The Summer.
- Koi Population Control.
- Feeding Koi Treats.
- Koi’s Past and Future.
- Making Koi Keeping Easy.
- Preparing Your Koi Pond For Major Storms.
- Preventing Overpopulation.
- Purchasing The Koi For Your Pond.
- The Dos and Don’ts of Koi Ponds.
- The Four Seasons and Your Koi Pond.
- Winterizing Your Koi Pond.
- Your Koi Pond After The Storm.
You Can Be Absorbing This Amazing Koi pond Care System In The Next 30 Seconds!
You can order this amazing system right now and actually start discovering these Koi pond care secrets within 30 seconds… yes, that is right… WITHIN 30 SECONDS you can have a beautiful Koi pond that practically runs itself!
That’s because I’ve taken the entire system and turned it into a downloadable e-Book.
All you need to do is open the e-Book on your computer and begin reading!
But don’t worry, downloading the information in “All about the Koi fish species” is a real snap. I’m no “techno whiz” and I had no problem. (It works perfectly with both MAC or PC computers.)
Just remember now folks, this fish specie cannot be eaten, as it will simply be too expensive for human consumption! The high value of this fish is locked up in its beautiful different colours, good timid behaviour and its ability to thrive in small ponds.
Bonus #1: Aquarium and Fish Care Tactics, also with resell rights, graphics and sales page:
Bonus #2: Unrestricted private label resell rights to “All about the Koi fish species e-book”, with sales page, lots of graphics and articles.
You can get the e-book and bonuses now at a discounted price of $19.97.
Pay only $19.97:
This is an ideal hobby for all ages including pensioners!
How to become an application developer
“Get All The Support And Guidance You Need To Be A Success At Dominating Applications!”
This is your lucky day! Get your hands on several products to put you on the right road to become a successful application developer!
The first E-Book displayed lower down on this page, Is One Of The Most Valuable Resources In The World When It Comes To Becoming The Godfather Of Smart Phone Applications!
Keep reading to get the help you need…
Is the fact that you would like to be tops in the apps business, but just don’t know how, making your life difficult… maybe even miserable?
Does it seem like you’ve tried everything in your power to figure it out, and yet, despite your best intentions, you’re still plagued with:
• Not knowing how to even get started
• Not understanding even where to start with brainstorming ideas
• Not knowing how to identify programmers
If this describes you, then you are in luck today…
First, you are NOT alone! It may seem like it sometimes, but not knowing how to get started with an apps business idea is far more common than you’d think.
I ought to know, because I’ve been in the same spot before…
“Why Understanding All The Ins And Outs Of This Business Is Crucial!”
This is one area you must pay attention to…
A good place to get ideas on phone apps is in social forums that target mobile users and developers. Many ideas as well as complaints are found in these forums.
Let me explain…
The complaints from users are great in terms of feedback as they will tell you what not to do with your app. Developers will also tell you what you should avoid when creating your app due to design complexity and programming tool restrictions. Most of these forums are free and you only need to register to participate in them.
And the worst part? The more you don’t know the less you will succeed!
Make no mistake about it…
“The Costs of NOT Getting All The Info You Need Are Just Too High!”
Your lack of knowledge in this area may not be your fault, but that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t — or can’t — do anything to find out everything you need to know to finally be a success!
The costs of continuing to repeat this pattern are just too steep…
I mean, think about all of the money you’re wasting because of how continuing to try things that don’t work costs you money… the time you’re losing due to going around in circles is also time-consuming…
… and that’s not to mention the toll it’s taking on your personal life, like the way the failed attempts over and over can impact personal life/relationships.
So today — in the next FEW MINUTES, in fact — we’re going to help you GET ON TRACK, and learn how you can quickly and easily get your apps business under control… for GOOD! That is why I’ve written this book…
“This Book Below Will Show You Exactly What What You Need To Do To Finally Be A Success With Your Apps Business!”
This E-Guide tutorial is titled “App Gangster – Becoming the Godfather of Smart Phone Apps”.
As a person just like you who has struggled with getting an apps business underway, I have searched high and low to find the best strategies to fix this problem and I am fully qualified and equipped to help you put an end to your frustration with trying to wade through all the info you need to know to run a profitable apps business!
For any type of business, a thorough market research is needed to tell you if the intended project venture is good or not. There are many sites that you can obtain market info and on many subjects. One such site is mobile phone development.com. It has great amounts of market research just on mobile phones and their apps. The research posted on this site is mostly done by big corporations which means that the data found on this site is valid and accurate.
And all of this up till now is just the beginning!
Are you ready?
“Introducing… App Gangster!”
This powerful tool will provide you with everything you need to know to be a success and achieve your goal of getting your apps business to a successful place.
With this product, and it’s great information on running your own apps business it will walk you, step by step, through the exact process we developed to help people get all the info they need to be a success.
Who Can Use This Book?
- Internet marketers
- Network marketers
- Life Coaches
- Personal Development Enthusiasts
- Self Improvement Bloggers
- Web Publishers
- Writers and Content Creators
- And Many More!
In This Book, You Will Learn:
- Brainstorming Smart Phone App Ideas.
- Perform A Thorough Competitive Market Research.
- Be Different From Your Competitor’s App.
- Hiring Programmers With Extensive Experience.
- Building Your Apps For Different Types Of Smart Phones/OS.
- And so much more!
“Why It Is Very Important For You To Invest In This Book Right Now…”
What’s really important now is NOT the tiny amount you’ll invest in this book but how much you’ll LOSE OUT if you don’t! Understand that you could really be missing out on being a success.
Don’t let anything stand in the way between you and your success with your life and getting your apps business under control. You see why many people must first learn the HARD WAY before investing in themselves and their success? You don’t have to go that route.
Think about how much you could change your life if you really applied the strategies in this book. You could be a success in your apps business in a short period of time.
I cannot even begin to imagine someone who would not take advantage of this – it’s just silly and could cause you so many issues if you don’t have all the info you need!
Thankfully, you are a sharp person… otherwise you wouldn’t be looking for a way to get this info.
Read it. Absorb. Apply it to your life. Observe the results.
There are several related products, which come as bonuses with this purchase, like the examples displayed in the image below:
- Apps Army – The new breed of super apps marketers
- Authoritative guide on making games for the IPad
- IPhone apps profit formula and process map diagram
- Living with Android – Playing with the hottest Android tablet in town
Several other products are not even displayed here. It will come as a huge surprise, at least three! Here it is now:
- Mobile simulator software
- QR code maker software
- Mobile marketing mania
- Smart phone advertising
- Video tutorial on apps development
YOU CANNOT LOSE. “Grab Your Copy Today, Even If It Is 2 A.M. In The Morning!”
Purchase A Copy For Only $29.99.
P.S. Remember: your purchase is backed by my 100% satisfaction money back guarantee. You have nothing to lose except a chance to try it out for yourself!
P.S.S. You’ve got nothing to lose in this investment. You will only miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. Don’t make the same mistake of those who close this page and miss out on a tremendous opportunity!
How to become a Movie Producer | Film Maker
How to become a Movie Producer | Film Maker and at the same time master the art and science of movie special effects.
These two comprehensive manuals will teach you everything you need to know about how to make movies.
If you’ve ever wanted the secrets to making your own film, here it is:
Exclusive Offer! Never Before Revealed Information!
Have you ever wanted to make your own film? Is there a story you want to tell? You might even think that this is impossible. “Studios make films, not the little guy”. This is probably what you tell yourself. Do you watch films with more than a casual eye? You probably want to know how they were able to get perfect lighting in your favorite scene, or how to write a professional screenplay. Do you watch the Actor’s Studio and hang on every word they say? My last question is, do sit in your seat at the movie when it’s over watching the credits as everyone else files out the door .
Why Don’t You Make Your Own Movie?
I know you have dreamed about it, but have you ever seriously contemplated making your own film? Yes Virginia, you too can make your own film, all on your own. If you have played with the idea of what it would be like to direct a film then you have already made an imaginary plan. Why not make it a reality. What else are you doing with your time, going to work at the factory everyday?
Are you thinking that Film making is only for studios and professionals? I believe that Independent film has changed all the rules. Doors are opening all over for aspiring filmmakers. Why not give it a try, what do you have to lose? With a little imagination and a lot of hard work you can do this, but you need the basics to get your started. If you feel like you don’t know where to start the process, I will show you.
How to make movies insider tips:
This E-book will give you the necessary information in film making that it would take a couple years in college to get. Not to mention hefty tuition fees. Everything you will need to know to get started is in this publication. I give you the benefit of what I have learned over the years. With this information you should be able to get started with a professional looking film. Who needs the studio to make a film when you can do it yourself.
With How to make movies insider tips you will benefit by…
1) You will be able to go from Pre-production to Post-production once you read How to make movies insider tips.
You will have the information you need to go from concept to screenplay and from the shoot to Post-production. You will discover how easy it is to make your own film with info on how to make your film look as professional as possible.
2) Promotion, Film Festivals and Distribution.
Once your film is finished you will get the tips on how to promote it. You will learn the value of film festivals in the film making process. All the info written in this E-book will assist you in getting to distribution.
Here is what you will learn inside this 82 page guide:
The basics of making movies
How to start film making as a kid
How to make a home movie
How to start a career in film or video production
How to write a feature film script
How to write, direct and edit your own movie
How to create a good experimental film
How to make a short film
How to make a movie
How to make a horror film
How to create a good documentary film
How to create a low budget movie
How to be an independent film maker
How to create a good animated film
How to make a professional film
How to become a film buff
4 Tips to Picking the Best Film School for You
Choosing a Good School – Is It Necessary to Make a Feature Film?
3 Pieces of Essential Sound Equipment
Making Appropriate Sound Equipment Choices
5 Tips to Creating the Best Feature Film Ever
Average Length of Feature Film Scripts
Best Time of Year to Shoot Your Feature Film
Developing Characters to Ensure a Hit Film
Ensuring the Success of Your Feature Film with Actors
Essential Tips to Shoot the Best Film of Your Career
Following the Schedule of Film Maker Success
Getting Your Next Feature Film Script off the Ground
Is Professional Equipment Necessary to Create a Feature Film?
Is Software Necessary in Feature Film Creation?
Lighting Tips for Feature Films
Managing the Feature Film Script to Be Successful
Organizing Your Film Shoot in 4 Easy Steps
Protecting Legal Rights During Filming Your Feature Film
Recording Your Next Feature Film with Professional Results
Script Issues – Write Yourself or Find a Writer
To Show or Not to Show – Deciding if Your Feature Film Should be Shared
Ultimate Ideas Exposed – 3 of the Top Suggestions You Will Find
Ultimate Suggestions to Creating Night Scenes in a Feature Film
Where to Spend Money When Creating A Feature Film
Your Enemy in a Feature Film Budget
How Much Is That Worth To You?
This E-book will cut through all the double-talk and cover only the pertinent info that you need to make your own film. This is not about film theory and critical viewing, it is the nuts and bolts of film making. This information in other books are spread out over 3 or 4 full books.
Why wait, you can have your start in making films as soon as you purchase this download. After all, making a film takes time and the longer you wait the longer you will be spinning your wheels just thinking about getting started.
Once you finish this E-book you will have all the info you need to get started. You will learn how to handle a camera, sound equipment and lights. You will also learn how to take your story, ideas and concepts and bring them to life on film. Don’t sit around waiting for your ideas to grow wings and fly, make it happen. Order How to make movies insider tips today and get started on making your film.
Bonuses with this purchase:
Bonus #1: The Art and Science of Movie Special Effects:
Like to see how Special Effects Blockbusters are made in Hollywood? If you had been intrigued by the stunning Special Effects in today’s movies and wondered how it’s all done, you’re just about to find out; from this Brand-New E-Book titled “The Art and Science of Movie Special Effects”. This E-Book reveals it all. In simple, plain English, the book explains the basic concepts behind these mind-blowing effects.
Once you understand the concepts, you will be able to comprehend the techniques used to achieve these effects. Using simple, jargon-free language, this book introduces you to a wide variety of effects techniques, from the simple to the most complex.
Table of contents:
Movie Special Effects – The Basic Concepts
The History of Movie Special Effects
Special Effects Techniques
– Stationary Matte
– Travelling Matte
– Computer Graphics and Animation
Special Effects Pioneers
– Ray Harryhausen
– Walt Disney
– Cecil B. DeMille
Motion Control Cameras
How to Setup a Full-fledged Special Effects/Animation Studio
– The Content Creation Department
– The Editing Department
– The Render Farm
– The Data Storage & Networking Department
How Does One Get Into The Special Effects Industries
Special Effects Resources
Get a behind-the-scenes look at what goes on in Hollywood’s Special Effects studios! Take a look at the ingenious techniques employed to create these outrageous effects. Learn closely-guarded secrets that are never revealed to the average human being.
Become a Special Effects Wizard!!! Shock your friends with your amazing technical knowledge!
Bonus #2: Master resell rights to both e-books, plus this sales page and all the graphics. Is that fair or what?
Look at it this way – $47 really is a drop in the bucket compared to the time and money you can save yourself by avoiding all the other books and tutorials out there. Why spend a fortune learning how to quilt, when you can do so for a much better price?
Here’s How To Order Right Now!
Click here below for an instant download of this material. Once your credit card is approved, you will be taken to a special download page where you will have instant access to the e-books.
Special Offer – $19.97 for next 20 orders only! INSTANT ACCESS. Purchase Online with a Credit Card by Secure Server. Click Here below NOW to download your copy! It doesn’t matter if it’s 2:00 a.m. in the morning!
PayPal – The safer, easier way to pay online! PayPal – The safer, easier way to pay online!
Pay only $19.97:
P.S. Remember when I said you will learn to bring your story to life? Well I will show you how to make your production professional, while protecting your ideas. You will learn where to go to promote your film and how to develop a fan base for your film.
11 Festive fruit and candy recipe e-books for free.
11 Festive fruit and candy recipe e-books for free, rolled up into one zip file or 11 PDF files.
11 Festive fruit and candy recipe e-books for free, rolled up into one zip file or 11 PDF files, for immediate download.
Here is an example of what you get inside one free recipe e-book.
“100 Simple Healthy And Delicious Recipes For Your Special Christmas Meals”:
Index (56 pages):
CHRISTMAS – PINEAPPLE CHEESE BALL
VEGETABLE CHRISTMAS TREE
CHRISTMAS CHEESE SPREAD
CHRISTMAS TREE SPREAD
CHRISTMAS CRAB DIP
HOLIDAY BROCCOLI DIP
CRANBERRY CHRISTMAS PUNCH
CHRISTMAS FRUIT PUNCH
CANDLELIGHT CHRISTMAS PUNCH
CHRISTMAS EVE PUNCH
CHRISTMAS FRUIT TEA
WHITE CHRISTMAS PUNCH
7-UP CHRISTMAS BOWL
HOT CRANBERRY SPICED TEA
CHRISTMAS RASPBERRY RICE RING MOLD
CHRISTMAS RICE PUDDING
CHRISTMAS FRUIT SALAD
CHRISTMAS SWEET POTATO CASSEROLE
HEAVENLY CHRISTMAS SALAD
APPLE RAISIN STUFFING
HOMEMADE TURKEY DRESSING
HOLIDAY MAGIC YAMS
FRUITED BROWN RICE STUFFING
CHRISTMAS CRANBERRY SALAD
HOLIDAY SAGE DRESSING
ORANGE SWEET POTATOES
RICE HAM CASSEROLE
TURKEY BUFFET CASSEROLE
CHRISTMAS MORNING BRUNCH EGG BAKE
CHRISTMAS STUFFED BAKED HAM
CHRISTMAS HONEY COLA HAM
THE CHRISTMAS HAM
CHRISTMAS EVE HAM BALLS
CHRISTMAS MORNING BRUNCH EGG BAKE
HERB PARMESAN BREAD WREATH
BROCCOLI “CHRISTMAS” BREAD
CHRISTMAS EVE BISCUITS
ANGEL FOOD COOKIES
BROWN SUGAR PECAN COOKIES
PECAN CRUNCH COOKIES
CINNAMON CHRISTMAS LOGS
MERRY CHRISTMAS CHEESE CAKES
POLKA DOT SNOWBALLS (CHRISTMAS COOKIES)
CHRISTMAS CRESCENT COOKIES
NO BAKE CHRISTMAS WREATH COOKIES
CHRISTMAS PECAN BALLS
MOCHA WALNUT CHRISTMAS COOKIES
CHRISTMAS TEA CAKES
SOFT CHRISTMAS SUGAR COOKIES
CHRISTMAS CHOCOLATE COOKIES
CHOCOLATE PRALINE CHRISTMAS MUD SQUARES
NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS COOKIES
DATE NUT BALLS
CHRISTMAS SNOWBALL COOKIES
CHRISTMAS SNOW CAPS
FRUIT COCKTAIL CHRISTMAS CAKE
CHRISTMAS TREE COFFEE CAKE
CHRISTMAS EGGNOG POUND CAKE
CHRISTMAS NUT CAKE
COLORS OF CHRISTMAS CAKE
CHRISTMAS JEWEL CAKE
CHRISTMAS COCONUT CAKE
DARK CHRISTMAS FRUIT CAKE
ORANGE SLICE CAKE
GERMAN CHRISTMAS CAKE
OLD FASHIONED CHRISTMAS CAKE
WHITE CHRISTMAS CAKE
DATE – ORANGE NUT CAKE
CHRISTMAS APPLESAUCE CAKE
CLASSIC CHRISTMAS CAKE
PISTACHIO CHRISTMAS CAKE
DANISH CHRISTMAS CAKE
WHITE CHRISTMAS FRUIT CAKE
CHRISTMAS POUND CAKE
SCENT OF CHRISTMAS
A CHRISTMAS SCENT
CHRISTMAS “SMELL GOOD”
Get all eleven recipe e-books for free if you can successfully subscribe to our quarterly newsletter. You get the download link immediately. Subscribers also get the option to download each e-book individually in a PDF file, which can be read by any smart device.
Just tell us where to send the download links, when it becomes available. You will then be added to our list of Quarterly Newsletter subscribers. First see what to expect as one of our newsletter subscribers.
How to avoid a heart attack or stroke
Stroke and heart attack symptoms occur suddenly. Though the two events have a few possible symptoms in common, their other symptoms differ.
A common symptom of a stroke is a sudden and powerful headache. A stroke is sometimes referred to as a “brain attack.” A heart attack, on the other hand, often occurs with chest pain.
Recognizing the different symptoms of a stroke and heart attack can make a big difference in getting the right kind of help.
During a heart attack, the blood supply that normally nourishes the heart with oxygen is cut off and the heart muscle begins to die. Heart attacks — also called myocardial infarctions — are very common in the United States. In fact, it’s estimated that one happens every 40 seconds.
Some people who are having a heart attack have warning signs, while others show no signs. Some symptoms that many people report are:
- chest pain
- upper body pain
- trouble breathing
A heart attack is a serious medical emergency. Seek immediate medical attention if you or someone you know is experiencing symptoms that could signal a heart attack.
We have here an excellent e-guide for persons who want to avoid a heart attack or a stroke. Persons who have already experienced a stroke, can benefit tremendously by this advice to turnaround their lives back as near as possible to normality, as quickly as possible.
Life after a stroke:
The e-guide is titled “Life after a stroke”, with 14 audio’s and 25 scientifically researched articles:
Table of Contents for “Life after a stroke” E-guide (47 pages):
Chapter 1 – An Introduction To Life After Stroke
- Who This Guide Is For
- How To Use This Guide
Chapter 2 – Immediate Aftereffects Of Stroke
- Most Common Effects Following Stroke
- Statistics On Life After Stroke
- Goal Setting Following A Stroke
- What We Learned
Chapter 3 – Rehabilitation
- Your Mental Health
- Treating Physical Symptoms of Stroke
- Spasticity and Muscle Pain
- ITB Therapy
- Rehabilitation For Communication
- General Management Tips For Recovery
- Individual Approach To Rehabilitation
- What We Learned
Chapter 4 – voiding Future Strokes
- Dietary Changes
- Recognize Stroke Risk Factors
- What We Learned
Chapter 5 – Friends, Caregivers and Family
- Finding Support
- Communication and Family Roles
- What We Learned
Chapter 6 – Hope For The Future
Chapter 7 – Stroke Resources
Are you at risk for the nation’s #3 leading killer of young and old alike?
Steps That Will Help You Create A Rich and Rewarding Life After Stroke
Discover a life transforming view of life after stroke, and discover new and beautiful ways to improve the quality of your life, even in the face of adversity…
Stroke… the silent killer… are YOU at risk?
Have you already suffered a stroke, or witnessed the struggles of a family member that has suffered, and want supportive, helpful and encouraging information that will allow you to lead an improved quality of life?
Every year for thousands of people stroke becomes a silent killer. For those lucky enough to survive, life following stroke can be filled with pain, sorrow and feelings of loss and abandonment.
Fortunately, there are ways to overcome these feelings and limitations, and discover a new independence, one you will discover rich and rewarding.
Each year thousands of people become victims of stroke, when they fail to recognize the early warning signs:
- Sudden weakness in your arm, leg or hands.
- The impression that you are not able to feel one side of your face or body.
- Difficulty seeing or experienced temporarily blurriness from one eye.
- Difficulty walking or experiencing balancing problems.
- The worst headache of your life…
If you have experienced one or more of the symptoms above, your life may be at risk. Stroke is increasingly prevalent in modern times. Call your doctor immediately or visit the nearest ER!
Risk factors that may contribute to stroke include:
- Increasing Age
- Race and Ethnicity
- Family History
- Why you may not have the ability to control these risk-factors
There are however, many other risk factors you can control to reduce your odds of having a stroke. What are these risk factors and how can you eliminate them?
Keep reading to learn more…
Call 911 If Your Loved One Has Trouble Smiling, Can’t Raise Your Arms, Have Difficulty Seeing, Or Can’t Repeat An Easy Sentence…
These may all be signs of a stroke. Early intervention is often critical to enhancing one’s lifestyle and ability to cope following a stroke.
According to the National Institutes of Health, National Stroke Association, American Heart Association and many other authoritative bodies on stroke, the effects of stroke on the body are numerous.
The good news is with early intervention and proper rehabilitation, many stroke survivors and family members can go on to lead renewed lives. You can too. The first step to your success? You have to recognize the warning symptoms of stroke, so you avoid having a recurrent episode which may lead to further damage to your body and your life.
Here Are Some Warning Signs:
- Loss of sensation of paralysis on one side of the body.
- Difficulty understanding and communicating language.
- Trouble with visual perception which may include blurry vision.
- Impaired cognitive functioning that may include problems with judgment or memory.
- Difficulty coordinating daily tasks including: walking, balancing or moving.
The impacts of stroke can be devastating for the more than 700,000 people that suffer from stroke each year.
The good news is when armed with knowledge and information; you can learn to lead an extraordinary life even following a devastating stroke. One of the most important desires stroke survivors have is the ability to regain an independent lifestyle. How is this achieved?
This is often achieved through rehabilitation, support and counseling, as well as caring for one’s individual health related problems following a stroke.
“The only work that will ultimately bring any good to any of us is the work of contributing to the healing of others…“ Adapted from M. Williamson
Friends and loved ones also find they are confused about how to cope with a loved one’s loss. Fortunately, there is help and guidance just a moment away. Friends and family can learn to heal others and heal their own sense of loss by learning more about life following a stroke.
In two minutes, you can download and read “Life After A Stroke” a moving, tell-all guide that teaches survivors, caregivers and close family how to cope with the after effects of stroke. Using this guide you can learn how to regain some of your independence and improve the quality of your life to the greatest extent possible.
Imagine what your life would be like if you could learn to communicate with others in a sensible, logical and non-frustrating manner…
While you may not return to the state of health you were in before having a stroke, there is much evidence suggesting with proper knowledge and information, you can lead a rich and rewarding life.
Are you ready to take back you life?
Perhaps you are a caregiver looking for guidance and support while caring for a family member or loved one suffering from stroke. No matter the case, you’ve landed in just the right place to find the information you need.
Introducing a Revolutionary New Approach To Healing… Find out how to improve the quality of YOUR life and that of your loved ones, by adopting a few simple, common-sense strategies.
Download Your Copy Now
In this unique and gentle approach to Stroke, learn everything there is to know about stroke whether a survivor, friend, family member or caregiver.
This important guide contains information that will:
- Educate you about the immediate aftereffects of stroke, so you know what to expect and how to overcome setbacks in the early weeks following a stroke.
- Teach you how to set goals following a stroke that will speed the progression of your healing.
- Help you understand what rehabilitation is all about, including what forms of rehabilitation are available and how they can improve your quality of life and standard of living.
- Help you discover and learn new and innovative tools for treating the physical symptoms of stroke, including spasticity and muscle pain.
- Tell you about new ways of treating old problems, including use of a popular cosmetic procedure that may reduce muscle tightness and help improve coordination and balance.
- Teach you what ITB therapy is and how it can improve delivery of targeted medications to your system, so you feel better faster, longer.
- Show you how to set up an individual approach to rehabilitation that aligns with your personal needs, goals and interests.
- Learn how to avoid future strokes…
Someone who has had a stroke is almost twice as like to experience another. Learn the 2 most important steps you can take to prevent future strokes and enhance your odds for an improved quality of life following stroke.
Friends, Family and Caregivers
Friends, family and caregivers also need support and guidance during the period of time following a stroke. The good news is in Life After Stroke, you can learn how to communicate and reevaluate each member of a household’s roles, so everyone enjoys an improved quality of life when caring for a loved one.
Most importantly, Life After Stroke offers hope for the future. When you have nowhere else to turn, you always have hope.
Our goal in writing this book is to get the message out about stroke. To that effect, we want to make sure you are armed with as much information as possible about stroke.
To ensure your satisfaction and your comfort when ordering your guide, we are willing to offer you a no-risk opportunity to enjoy Life After Stroke… and then some!
While we hate to force you to commit to anything you are uncomfortable about, we do insist you commit to your well being. Life after a stroke can be challenging, but the more information and education you have, the better able you will be to face life and learn to adapt to your new life.
Discover you can transform any disability you may experience resulting from your stroke into ability.
So act now. Find out how you can vastly improve the quality of your life. You deserve it.
Yes, YOUR NAME, I want to order Life After A Stroke and learn how to live my live to the fullest after a stroke.
With my order, I realize I have a full 60 days to review this guide. If, at that time, I decide this guide is not for me, I can request a full refund – no questions asked.
Simply click the button below to be taken to our secure payment processor, and you will be transferred to the download page immediately following your payment.
Let us teach you how to heal yourself and others in this trying time. Find out how to reward yourself in ways never before expected.
Click Here and in just two minutes, you too can start the journey toward healing and progress… Remember, HOPE is never lost when you have FAITH and a proper education…
Get all for a mere $29.99 through the secure servers of PayPal.
To say thanks for your trust in buying “Life after a stroke”, we also thought it prudent to add these six E-guides, displayed in the table below, as complementary to the main product:
|500 delicious diabetic recipes e-book (239 pages):|
|A guide to becoming a vegetarian (34 pages):|
|Making the case for a vegetarian lifestyle (14 pages):
|Heart healthy recipes - lower your high blood pressure today!|
|How to eat right and manage your life (44 pages):|
|1001 Heart healthy recipes (1117 pages):
The price of $29.99 is made up as follows: $20.00 for “Life after a stroke” plus $9.99 for “How to eat right and manage your life”, bringing the price to a total of $29.99.
If you know of persons, who can benefit from these products, please make their day and refer them to this page; they may thank you forever!
**Important information about this product. This digital product is for educational purposes only and should not be considered medical advice. Only a qualified healthcare professional can offer medical advice. If you suspect you have depression or any illness, contact your healthcare provider immediately for an accurate diagnosis. By ordering and reviewing this guide, you agree to relinquish all liability associated with this products use. The information provided is offered on an “as is” basis with no warranties.
How to become more creative and increase creative thinking abilities
Here are six of the bundle of eight products to help anyone to become more creative and increase creative thinking abilities:
1. The book of personal transformation – how to use ancient wisdom to create a new life for yourself (38 pages, with giveaway rights):
2. The secrets behind creativity – hidden ways to unlock innovation (54 pages, with resell rights):
Determining the secrets behind creativity can have amazing benefits for your life and business! Learn about the hidden ways to unlock your innovation and create amazing results in your life and business!
What does creativity mean to you? To most individuals, they refer to the arts – writing and music for instance. However creativity applies to everything – anything fresh, anything that’s never been created earlier, stems from the creative mental faculty.
What are your goals, your jobs, and your hobbies? Can you determine how creation plays a role in that? Do you know that there are 2 different kinds of imagination that play a role in creativity?
The truth is: If you want to know how to have true creativity and come up with innovative ideas…you need to learn the secrets behind creativity!
You know why most people have a tendency to not achieve the success and growth they desire in life and business? It’s because they don’t know that the origination of wealth can be incurred, with diligence, through the informed and pragmatic use of synthetic imagination (e.g. creating a better mouse trap), however most wealth and most forward motion in human applied science happens through the use of creative imagination.
As business minded persons, we became so highly skilled and adept in acting from the left side (the analytical, logical) of our brain, that we may be in peril of under using our right side (the artistic, intuitive) part of our brain. That’s why scientists today agree that the roles and obligations of the brain can’t be merely carved up as left-or right brain. Creative or artistic Imagination. When we get some “inspiration” and “intuitions”, it’s through the faculties of our creative vision that carry them out. This creative or artistic mental faculty becomes more mentally amenable and alert in relation to its evolution through constant use and practice.
Which brings us to a very important aspect I must talk about here. You would be smart to understand the secrets behind creativity and innovation!
People who struggle in life, success, business and abundance will find these things in common:
- They have no idea that there are two types of imagination for creativity.
- They have no idea how to use creative imagination!
- They are struggling with the concept of expanding their thinking.
- They also don’t understand how to produce new ideas.
- Many more problems untold…
Well don’t worry… With the strategies that I’m about to let you in on, you will have no problems when it comes to understanding all about true creativity and how to master innovation.
In this book, you will learn all about:
- Getting rid of either/or thinking.
- About getting business ideas from competitors …
- How to keep track of ideas.
- The fact that sometimes you have to take a break.
- How to expand your thinking!
- About synthetic imagination.
- Make full use of this knowledge and get a real look at what true creativity and innovation is!
Let’s face it…The ability to yield fresh ideas is an all-important work skill today. You are able to acquire this skill by consciously practicing strategies that force your mind to formulate new connections, break old thought patterns and consider new positions.
You too, might occasionally get ground to a halt when writing, analyzing, designing, or engaging in some or other creative enterprise. Or perhaps you just can’t get rolling; you go through writer’s block or blank out. The empty page or screen can be daunting.
That is why is it very important for you to realize the value of what I’m offering. The price I’m charging for this book is minimal when you consider the fact that you can use just one of these strategies to make your money back 10-15 times over. Remember that if you fail to take action today, things will not get better… at least not immediately.
3. Unleash the creative new you (55 pages, with resell rights):
Now you can think like a genius! “Who else wants to develop super creative abilities to generate highly innovative ideas, solve the most difficult problems with ease, and attain enormous success in life?”
They snickered as I strode the length of the conference room, to the podium. I was prepared to address the committee. “Is this some kind of joke?” whispered a fellow associate, as I moved past him. I was new in the department, and have not yet bowled them over with my great ideas.
“Not exactly an idea generator, what’s that person trying to prove?” muttered one of the department supervisors.
I laid the folder containing my presentation on the podium, and opened it slowly. Clearing my throat, I said, “Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for coming.”
I looked into the eyes of my new co-workers and saw a mixture of amusement, disbelief, and bafflement. It’s true I have not exactly wowed my new team with my contributions since I was hired. What they didn’t know was that I’ve been keeping something from them. Should I tell them about the secret of my success? I smiled at the assembled committee and began to lay out my ideas for the company’s new advertising campaign. Mouths started dropping. Folks started nodding and smiling. Soon there were whispers around the conference room and smiles. When I finished my presentation, there was a big applause. The members of my team rushed forward, crowding around me, shaking my hand and banging me on the back.
“How did you do it? Your ideas were great! You really surprised us! You’ve been holding back haven’t you? Okay, what’s your secret?”
I told them my story. I have discovered a way to increase my productivity by unleashing my creativity. Yes, it was just that simple. I discovered it was within my power to enhance my own imagination. It was all in the pages of a simple report – Unleashing the Creative New You!
It has probably happened to you before. A problem arises at the office or in your family, and everyone looks up to you to solve it. You don’t want to hurt feelings or step on anyone’s toes, so you find yourself hedging around the issue.
What you really need is a creative solution, one that will soothe everyone’s ruffled feathers. You need something that will appease all parties involved. How do you make everyone happy? Is that even possible?
You smiled to yourself thinking that what you really need to be is a genius to solve this dilemma. You wish you’re one of those people who can come up with something amazing, inspiring, and creative, at the drop of a hat. Have you become a creature of habit over the years? Think there’s no way you could ever be creative? Maybe you’ve been stuck in a rut. What if I told you that it is indeed possible for you to become the creative being you’ve always wanted to be?
What if you could:
- Gain that self-confidence you’ve always desired.
- Reduce your stress.
- Find some inner peace.
- Learn to have better control over your life.
- Find unbelievable satisfaction.
- Learn to express yourself.
- Find some purpose in your life.
You will feel so good about yourself, your work will prosper, your family life will improve, and even your relationships will blossom.
What if you could look at something everyone else has looked at, but see it in a totally different light? What if you could give it a twist?
You could develop your intuition, that special insight that only creative people seem to possess.
Think you’re not creative? Think you’re not imaginative? Well, stop thinking.
We’re all capable of creativity. It’s in our genes, our very DNA. All human beings are creative. It’s just a matter of developing that creativity.
“But how do I do that,” you ask? “I don’t know if I’m smart enough to be a problem solver”. “What if I don’t possess enough knowledge to be really good at this?”
Well, Albert Einstein said, “Creativity is more powerful than knowledge.”
“Want to creatively change your life?”
I stumbled upon the very answer for all those who think they don’t have it in themselves to be creative, imaginative, or inspired. You do have it in you, and one report will teach you exactly how to unleash it.
Unleash The Creative New You is all you’ll ever need to start bringing out that creative person and that imaginative soul that’s inside of you. It’s possible to break free from that monotonous, humdrum existence and start living the creative life you were always meant to live.
After reading this report, you will be able to understand what creativity really is, how it can help you live a more fulfilling life, and what you can do right now to wake up that sleeping creative giant within you.
You will discover the factors that keep you from becoming creative, and the necessary steps you have to take in order to counter these so called creative “blocks.”
What you will find inside Unleashing the Creative New You:
- How to conquer procrastination, fear, anxiety, lack of self-confidence, and perfectionism.
- An awesome way to avoid losing all those marvelous ideas your creative mind is capable of churning out.
- The first step to solving any problem.
- How creative activities can take away stress and improve your health.
- How to achieve a Zen-like state of creativity.
- What you need to do to assure yourself of creative success.
- How to apply your creative energy to your daily life.
- How to develop a higher IQ.
- How to counter the dreaded “enemies” of your creativity.
- How to be a genius.
- How you can keep employees happily coming up with innovative ideas.
- How many ideas an average child can generate compared to an adult. You’ll be surprised!
- The many forms of creativity.
- How to know when you have made contact with the creative spirit.
- What leaves us too drained to be truly creative?
- The biggest difference in our brains and those of so-called geniuses.
- A checklist to evaluate how creative you are.
- Vital tools and skills to enhance your creativity.
- Examples of companies who got a huge return on their investment by offering creative courses.
- How meditation and hypnosis can help unleash your creativity.
- One of the necessary components to your happiness and mental health.
- A key ingredient in your creative life.
- Why it’s okay to sit and do nothing once in a while.
- How smart employers create creative, problem-solving forces.
- The dangers of the notorious “inner critic.”
- An excellent way to teach your mind to focus and concentrate on your own creativity.
- What Benjamin Franklin did to stimulate his thinking.
- How to know if you are becoming creative automatically.
- The wonder of the magical “serendipity.”
- How to come up with creative ways to solve your problems.
- The difference between the mind of a genius and the mind of an ordinary person.
- Signs of genius.
- The function of the left and right side of the brain.
- How to shift from one side of the brain to the other.
- How to allow necessary information to get through to your consciousness, giving you a whole world of inspiration.
- What Albert Einstein would do when he has a problem.
- How creativity and change depend on one another.
- Personal changes that require a great deal of creativity.
- The largest group of creative people.
- The capabilities of right-handed and left-handed people.
- How to come up with all manners of creative ideas to deal with any aspects of your life.
- How children are likened to Zen Masters.
“Everyone Needs an Edge!”
Creativity gives you that edge, that certain something that makes you stand out in a crowd. You want to be more than just smart; you want to be inspiring!
- So, how do you nurture that creative spirit within you? Check out Chapter Five.
- How do you channel all that newfound creativity into your everyday life? See Chapter Three.
- What if you make mistakes? The answers are all in Chapter Six.
- Don’t you have to be some kind of genius to be creative? No, and you’ll find out why in Chapter Eight.
- Are you ever too old to learn to be creative? Of course not! Find out why in Chapter Eleven.
Still don’t believe that you too can be inspiring, imaginative, and creative? Don’t take my word for it; read what others have to say:
- “Your report was wonderful! I can’t believe what a difference it made in my creative skills. My family thinks I’m inspired! Thanks a million!
Kelly J. -Texas
- “I tried some of your ideas at the last office meeting and wowed my co-workers. They think I have a private consultant on retainer. Thanks for a great report!”
Samantha K. -California
- “My wife thinks I’m a real genius, since I read your report and applied some of your ideas. My entire family has become more creative. Thanks again.”
- “I was having trouble even finding a job, until I read your report and learned how to apply creativity to the interviews. I start my new job next week!”
Ben E. -Arizona
Download Unleashing the Creative New You now.
For a limited time, I’m making a special promotional offer. I want to get this report out to the public, so people can see for themselves. Specialized reports of this nature, produced in limited quantities, usually sell for $79.00. But you don’t have to pay that amount. In fact, you don’t even have to pay $50.00 for this rare and powerful information.
4. The power of mind mapping E-guide (27 pages, with giveaway rights):
The Power of Mind Mapping!
“How to Use Mind Maps to Boost Your Creativity, Achieve Faster Success, Greater Results, and Develop Winning Ideas at the Speed of Thought!”
The purpose of this free e-book is to show you the great potential of mind mapping, and to provide you with some useful tools for creating your own mind maps easily.
My intention is to introduce the basic concepts of mind mapping and give you everything you need to get started. After reading this e-book, you will be equipped with all the knowledge and inspiration necessary to develop your own winning mind mapping techniques!
Here is a short sample of the things mind mapping can do for you:
- Dramatically accelerate your learning capacity
- Instantly see connections and links between different subjects
- Develop effective brainstorming techniques
- Help your mind become a powerful idea generator
- Quickly gain insight into the big picture of any project
- Increase your ability to memorize and remember
- Boost your creativity
- Optimize and simplify any project you may have
In other words, mind mapping can be a very useful and powerful tool for you. I personally use mind mapping in almost everything I do, and I believe you too will appreciate the great advantages of these techniques while reading this.
Before we get started, I would like to say a few words about Tony Buzan, the originator of Mind Maps:
- Tony Buzan was born in London 1942, and graduated from the University of British Columbia in 1964. While developing his understanding of the human mind, he studied psychology, neuro-physiology, neuro-linguistics, semantics, information, perception and general sciences. In 1971, Tony realized that a new computer came with a 1000 page manual, while humans were born with a brain billions of times more powerful than computers – but without a manual.
- It was then that he began to visualize an operating manual for the brain – and the concepts of Radiant Thinking and Mind Mapping began to emerge. Tony Buzan has now published over twenty books about the human brain, creativity and learning, and in my opinion he is the most experienced expert in this area.
- You can benefit from mind mapping in almost everything you do. This amazing tool will help you optimize your creativity no matter what projects you are working on. It will help you reach your goals faster – and with more accuracy.
Please feel free to Spread The Word about this free e-book and share it with your friends. Together you can discuss these powerful concepts and develop your mind mapping techniques with great success!
5. Mind mapping PC software (with giveaway rights):
6. The inventors handbook – ideas to patents (with resell rights):
Table of contents for “Inventors handbook – ideas for patents” (56 pages):
- Introduction, foreword, overview and layout of the book
- Creation and birth of ideas, innovations, patents and brilliant million dollar thoughts, products and services (from need to needed!)
- Defining and protecting innovation – three questions:
- Is there a need for this?
- Is this a truly original idea?
- What is the potential of this new idea of patent?
- Patents, copyright and trademarks
- Packaging, pitching and presenting your new idea or patent
- Securing capital, funding and dollars
- The intricacies and complexities that are contracts and profits
- New economy and online marketing, virtual marketplace
- How licensing helps you optimize your new idea, patent and innovation
- A frequently asked question about ideas, patents and new ideas
“Innovation is the specific instrument of entrepreneurship, the act that endows resources with a new capacity to create wealth.”, Peter Drucker (1909 – 2005), Innovation and Entrepreneurship, 1985.
“IF YOU CAN DREAM IT, YOU CAN DO IT”, Walt Disney
He who builds a better mousetrap these days runs into material shortages, patent-infringement suits, work stoppages, collusive bidding, discount discrimination–and taxes.”, H. E. Martz
7. Cracking creativity E-guide (with resell rights):
Table of contents for “Cracking Creativity E-guide” (104 pages):
- How to find Creative juices in the home – how to explore your areas
- Without having goals you can never succeed
- How to bring nature into your life
- How to feel more creative in life
- How to open your inner feelings
- How to open your feelings to others
- How to learn to be more communicative
- How to open your life to be with others
- How to realize there is a purpose to life
- How to realize you can be more in life
- How to realize your energy comes from within
- How to be in touch with life helps you be creative
- How to live life to be creative
- How to process to inner peace
- How to express yourself
- How to understand your possibilities are limitless
- You can’t succeed without pushing yourself
- How to find peace within yourself
- How to learn to appreciate nature
- How to find individual power within
- How to find individual power through religion and beliefs
- How to realize it’s not what you believe but that you believe
- How to keep the mind busy to explore your intelligence levels
- How to learn to love even if you feel you never can
- How to learn to get past the pain and find life
- How to remember and find that everything does happen for a reason
- Why do you feel it happened to you? And what you can do to change it
- How to live with the spirit of others in life
- If you don’t like your life, change it and how to
- How to realize nothing is going to be given to you but you have to work for it
- Changing others by showing them how to set goals
- How to change your own life by learning to suppress negative spirits
- How to realize there is another world after death
- How to create functions that make you a part of a group
- How to feel more alive by fulfilling your need to be a part of anything
- How to open your spirit and learn more about the feelings of others
- When you feel things are bad, think about how bad it could be
- How to deal with the life you have
- How your inner spirit gives you strength
- Your inner beliefs do have an impact on people around you
- What is your purpose in life and how to find it
- What you hold dear in life may not really be what you should hold dear
- How to feel more alive daily
- How to make others feel more alive by what you say in life
- How to change your unhappy life
- How to learn the truth about life
- How to discover that beauty is not everything
- How to feel needed is a feeling of full life
- How your spirit gives you creative expressions
- How to harness your spirit
8. The creative process in the individual (with resell rights):
Table of contents for “The creative process in the individual E-guide” (61 pages):
- The starting point
- The self-contemplation of spirit
- The divine ideal
- Manifestation of the life principle
- The personal factor
- The standard of personality
- The denouement of the creative process
- The divine offering
Get all eight these products for e mere $29.99 through the secure servers of PayPal:
The healing wonders of herbal plants
The healing power of herbal plants
“Discover the Natural Herbal Cures and Remedies Used to Treat Illness and Disease for Hundreds of Years…STOP Using Unnecessary Drugs and Pills, and Learn the Natural Cures Doctors Never Informed You About!” All for free to download. It will not cost a penny.
Remember Your Mother Telling You That “An Apple a Day, Would Keep The Doctor Away”…Could Be Absolutely True?!
Do you suffer from any illness or disease and have tried every treatment out their without much success? Are you sick and tired of spending $10, $50 or $100 on drugs or pills that only end up making you feel more sick and nauseous?
Well you will be surprised to know that there is another way; a much healthier alternative that has been around for hundreds of years! Yes, natural herbal cures have been around from the beginning of time, but we rarely even use them because of the amount of media and advertising surrounding the importance of pharmaceutical synthetic drugs.
“What the Drug and Pill Companies Don’t Want You to Know About!”
Considering the mass amount of doctors and specialists in the medical industry, only a handful of specialists in various parts the world promote the use of natural remedies to treat disease. The fact is, there are alternative ways to cure and prevent disease – also, eradicate them. There are also natural, non-drug and non-surgical ways to cure and prevent virtually every disease, but drug and food companies never promote these methods of treatment because pharmaceutical drugs and treatments are big money…and that’s the truth.
Until now, the public has been deceived by a highly organized and extremely well financed advertising from the media. Fake claims have been passed off and we now believe that the only way to treat any symptoms of illness or disease to purchase off-the-counter drugs. This is simply not true!
“What’s The Wisest Way to Cure Your Disease?”
Based on scientific evidence, it is clear that the safest and most effective treatment for various diseases are right in our households…A mixture of natural fruits, vegetables and herbs are some of things needed to prevent or cure disease. I’m not teaching you how to make a fruit salad – With the right combination of ingredients, a cure can be created in the privacy of your own home!
Many off-the-counter drugs are made from natural extractions from plants, but of course, synthetic materials are combined in the mix – This causes the side effects you read and hear about.
The facts and research in my book benefits everyone – Whether you’re a 21 year old student in University or you’re retired at the healthy age of 65, you’ll find the information within very useful. I’ve focused on common illnesses and treatments used by Chinese, Europeans, Indians and Asian cultures dating back for centuries.
“Here are just a few amazing facts you’ll learn inside these books!”
- Natural Herbal Cures and Remedies
- Learn the natural health concepts: Hydrotherapy, Herbalism, Eclectic Medicine and Natural Hygiene
- Learn which natural herbs have a combined medicinal and culinary purpose you can use to enhance your health and lifestyle.
- How you can use sugar and fat to your advantage, instead of cutting them out of your diet.
- Learn the danger’s of pharmaceutical drugs and how you can avoid the bad drugs and pills.
- Discover the precise nature and and structure of a chemical in an herb. And how they react to your body and internal organs
- Learn how the Chinese combine their natural medicinal herbs.
- Discover natural cures to treat all kinds of disorders…like the common cold or preventing influenza.
- Learn one of the oldest forms of health care dating back a few hundred years. Alternatives that are very safe and no side-effects.
- The most important herbal supplements you should be adding to your diet.
- Learn the absolute truth about off-the-counter drugs. And how they can affect you and your family.
- Natural skin remedies to help your skin feel fresh and rejuvenated!
- Forget about using that drugstore synthetic face wash. Discover the natural facial remedies to cure your blemishes and acne!
Take it from me that these books on the healing wonders of herbal plants are worth a try. And I’ll say with 100% confidence, you’ll discover information you’ve never knew existed! After you start learning and using my natural cures, you’ll wonder why you never found these books earlier!
Here below are the four free E-books. Yes, you can get these four E-books totally for free. Not only that, the e-books also come with resell rights.
Natural cures and remedies – natural cures your doctor never told you (77 pages):
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Conventional Cures VS Natural Herbal Cures
The Alternative Cure Advantage
Alternative Natural Herbal Cures
Herbal Medicinal Cures
Chinese Herbal Medicine
Different Types of Herbal Medicine
Herbal Diet Supplements
Advantages of Herbal Diet Supplements
Are Their Any Side Effects To Natural Cures?
Natural Skin Remedies
Herbal Acne Remedies
Natural Herbal Recipe
Herbal healing for everyone – Learn about the powerful healing properties of herbs (33 pages):
Table Of Contents
Chapter 1: Herbal Healing Basics
Chapter 2: How To Treat Wounds With Herbs
Chapter 3: How To Treat Acne With Herbs
Chapter 4: Treating Anxiety And Depression With Herbs
Chapter 5: Herbal Assistance For Cancer Treatment
Chapter 6: Body Detox With Herbs
Chapter 7: Herbs For Headaches And Tension
Chapter 8: Herbs For Helping With Lung Conditions
Chapter 9: Top 5 Herbs To Keep On Hand
Chapter 10: What You Need To Know-The Cautions About Using Herbs
HERBAL MANUAL for 130 remedies (120 pages):
Table of Contents
1. HISTORY OF HERBALISM
2. HERBALISM TODAY
MEDICINAL AND OTHER HERBS:
MEDICINAL AND OTHER HERBS
Plus 105 other herbs (too many to list here)
1.INDEX TO THERAPEUTIC ACTION
2. WEIGHTS, MEASURES & EQUIVALENTS
3. MEDICINAL FORMULAE
4. TOILET RECIPES
5. CULINARY HERBS
6. GATHERING & DRYING OF HERBS
7 GLOSSARY OF BOTANICAL TERMS
The Ultimate Collection Of Herbal Tea Remedies (33 pages):
Table Of Contents
After Dinner Carminative Tea
Allergy Season Blend
Aphrodite Blend Tea
Bladder Infections Tea
Blood Builder Tea
Blossoms of Health Tea
Breast Health Tea
Bronchial Congestion Tea
Calming Tea 1
Calming Tea 2
Colds and Flu Tea
Colds and Hoarseness Tea
Coughing Fits Tea
Crone Root Tea
Dual Purpose Tea
Echinacea & Roots Tea
Evening Repose Tea
Fever Reducer Tea
Flashes Blend Tea
Fluid Retention Tea
Tea for menstrual problems, fertility and childbirth. Forests Tea(formerly Lung Blend)
Happy Man Tea Blend Happy Tummy Tea Headache Tea Healing Ginger tea Less Stress Tea Mellow Mood Tea Memory Zest Blend Moon Ease Tea
My Nerves Are Shot Tea!
Natural Concentration Tea Nausea Tea
Nervous Stomach Tea
Nervous Tension Tea “No-Sweat” Tea Pinkeye tea recipe Pleasant Dreams Quiet Child Tea Quiet Time Tea Rejuvenation Tea Relaxation Tea Sleep Tea Recipe Soothing Tea
Tea For Health
Tea for Nervousness Tummy Tea
Upset Stomach Tea
Urinary Infection Tea Winter Tea
Wise Woman Tea
Beauty From the Inside out! Tea – Patti’s Pain Killer Stress-Reducing Rest
Soar throat Licorice root Slippery Elm Peppermint
The Common Cold Stomach ache Fever buster Tea Dry, raspy cough Aches and Pains Tea
Blood Builder Tea
Constipation Tea Cramp Tea Detox Tea
Dry Congestion Tea
During cold or sinus season Tea Epilepsy Combination
Tea For Digestive Problems Heartburn Tea
Hops Sleep Blend
Memory Minder Tea Stop that Cough Tea Super Relaxer Tea Tranquility Tea
Very Odd Cure for Bad Breath Baby Sleep Tea
Depression Tamer Tea
Still under construction. Bookmark this page to come back often to get the free download link.
Alternative action: Just tell us where to send the download links, when it becomes available. You will then be added to our list of Quarterly Newsletter subscribers. First see what to expect as one of our newsletter subscribers.
Ten year maintenance plans
Ten year maintenance plans for sectional title management schemes in South Africa
1. We provide ten year maintenance plans inside the borders of Gauteng Province, South Africa.
We provide streamlined ten year maintenance plans for Community Management Schemes like Sectional title schemes, Share block companies, Home or property owners associations, Housing schemes for retired persons, Housing co-operatives, Gated Villages with a Constitution, Social Co-operatives and even some shopping malls.
We have a questionnaire which must be completed and returned to us, to enable us to start with drawing up the ten year plan. The questionnaire is in PDF format and can be downloaded from the Internet. We also pay a visit and conduct a joint inspection.
View my credentials here.
Users of my services in Gauteng Province, also get a free copy of my ten year maintenance plan training guide.
View this ten year maintenance plans slideshow:
This presentation slide above can also be downloaded in PDF format by clicking here. If you want to find this presentation again in the near future, it may be expedient and advisable to store this PDF file on your hard drive, where you can easily retrieve it again.
2. Ten year maintenance plan training guide.
Get trained in how to compile ten year maintenance plans with our streamlined system. As I cannot do all the work in all the outstretched regions of the country, I am making the training guide for my streamlined system available to others, who may need it.
2.1 Reasons for compiling this training guide:
All the required forms and regulations can be downloaded from the Community Schemes Ombud Service web site: http://csos.org.za/. They do not, however, have any guidelines on how to draw up and submit a ten year maintenance plan, except for the rules pertaining to the level of the reserve fund budget.
Consequently, after intense research, I discovered an example published by The Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment of New Zealand, which I converted to the South African environment, by changing some of the linguistic terms. I found this to be a workable document, but a bit cumbersome, as all calculations must be done manually with a calculator.
I then combined the ideas and methods of the New Zealand example into a spread sheet calculation model by using a Microsoft Excel spread sheet computer program. Luckily I had ample experience with using the formulas inside spread sheet programs, as I previously had to develop several models for different purposes.
After receiving many enquiries and questions of how to do it and after compiling several ten year maintenance plans for different building complexes, I realised there is a need for guidelines.
From my previous lifetime experience in writing training manuals, I decided to come up once again with a training manual for compiling the ten year maintenance plan, which the Ombud Service require, but do not have any guidelines for.
The training manual has now become a handy guideline for building complex managements outside of Gauteng borders, as they are too far away to make use of my services in drawing up their plans.
However, if they do not have knowledge of using spread sheet programs, I can still do it with the help of a questionnaire to be completed by the management body.
Several manuals have been sold and I have already compiled several ten year plans for Body Corporate Managements, Home Owners Associations and Retirement Villages.
The biggest problem found so far, is that one cannot easily find a building construction expert, a spread sheet user expert and a financial statement expert, all rolled up into one single person. The solution for this dilemma is to assemble a team of knowledgeable persons for the task, if needed.
2.2 Table of contents for the Ten year maintenance plan training guide (40 pages):
1. Job skills requirements to become a provider of ten year maintenance plans
2. Information needed to compile a ten year maintenance plan.
2.2 Income statement information regarding owner common property levy contribution
2.3 Annual inspection results on structures to be renovated, equipment repairs & maintenance
2.4 Administrative Fund and Reserve Fund balances at latest year-end from financial statements
2.5 Personal contact details of persons responsible/accountable for the complex ten year maintenance plan (preferably more than one)
2.6. Complex Google maps coordinates or physical address
2.7. Latest audited financial statements included.
2.8. Describe what kind of agreement exists with unit owners, with regard to operational costs and maintenance costs.
3. Compiling a ten year maintenance plan manually, without using a spreadsheet program
3.1 Ten year maintenance plan example template without a spreadsheet program
4. Illustration of how to combine the Administration fund budget with the ten year Maintenance budget in a spreadsheet program.
4.2 Illustration of a Body Corporate 10 year maintenance plan (with MS Excel spreadsheets).
4.3 How to apply the rules of the law in the software program. See page 4 of the Act:
4.4 How to spread out maintenance cost to minimise levies. See rule 22 of the Act, page 37.
4.5 The purpose with the reserve fund.
5. Maintenance lifespan and costs for community complexes.
5.1 Building component and equipment lifespan/life cycle for ten year maintenance plans.
6. Illustration of how to report to the Community Schemes Ombud Service (CSOS).
7. Exceptional cases of adding a savings plan to the ten year maintenance plan.
7.1 Here is an example of equal annual amounts at 0% interest revenue
7.2. Here is an example of required annual savings at 3% interest p.a.
8. The following assumptions are part and parcel of the sale of this guide
9. Get a free spreadsheet program and save thousands
10. Bonus: Where to get these eight training manuals for peanuts. Use them for internal training sessions of employees or to train yourself
10.1 MS Suite 8 training manuals in hard copy
10.2 MS Suite 8 training manuals in digital E-book format
10.3. The one only MS Excel 2016 training manual in digital E-book format
11. Summary notes:
11.1 Easy bookkeeping
11.2 Effect of adding cost items to the Administrative Fund budget
11.3 Effect of adding cost items to the ten year maintenance plan
12. Last step of reporting
13. The huge market potential for providers of ten year maintenance plans
The market size is made up of all Sectional titles development schemes, Share block companies, Home or property owners associations, Housing schemes for retired persons, Housing co-operatives, Gated villages with constitutions, Social Co-operatives and even some Shopping malls with shared ownership. Community Management Schemes is the fastest growing type of building development projects in the country.
2.3 Job skills requirements to become a provider of ten year maintenance plans:
• Knowledge of building construction and building regulations.
• Knowledge of the lifespan of construction components (civil building disciplines).
• Knowledge of construction component costs.
• Knowledge of construction component labour cost.
• Knowledge of construction tools cost.
• Annual inspection of structures to identify what must be changed, repaired or replaced as preventative maintenance actions against higher eventual cost.
• How to spread preventative maintenance actions out over time to minimize and even out costs for owners.
• How to plan ahead for the prescribed maintenance reserve fund annual levies, not to fall irreparably behind.
• How to decide what escalation formulas to use over a planning period of ten years.
• How to combine the operational cost financial entries and maintenance cost financial entries into one planning and monitoring cash flow projection document for ten years.
• Knowledge of interpretation of financial statements and balance sheets.
• Knowledge of technological improvements in the building industry.
• Knowledge of law requirements and changes thereto.
• Knowledge of spread sheet calculation models and the theory of finance.
It is clear that a combination of technical, mathematical, financial and a few other competencies will be needed. It is very seldom that one will find all the above skills and knowledge rolled up into one single person. However, one can contract knowledgeable persons in when needed. As time goes by experience and knowledge will also grow.
2.4 How to purchase the ten year maintenance plan training manual:
Buy this training guide through the secure servers of PayPal for $91.00 with your credit/debit card by clicking the image below. On 2018-10-19 the currency conversion rate was 1 USD = 14,47 ZAR. Therefore $91.00 USD x 14,47 = ZAR 1316,53.
Buy through the secure servers of PayPal for $91.00 by clicking the buy button below:
If prior approval for this transaction is needed, just send me an email, requesting a quote and provide the details to whom it must be addressed, with the product name. Receive everything in your mail box within two respite days together with an invoice. Buyers of this product will also get updates free for one year.
3. Maintenance guideline advice on maintenance lifespan/life cycle replacement/renovation:
Economical replacement point in time: When the cost of repairing a capital item is more than 50% of the new replacement cost, it is better to replace it (rule of thumb).
Building weak spots: When it comes to building construction components like cemented bricks, paving and concrete, it is normally renovated, as the lifespan can go far beyond 100 years. Gutters, roof covering and roof structures can be another thing, depending on the material and previous preventative maintenance actions. Water leaks can make wooden beams, rafters and purlins to rot. It can also make ceilings to soften, discolour and sag, cause steel to rust and fungi to grow on all types of material. Fungi growth is a real high health risk. Weather conditions can thus create the need for premature renovations to building structures. Falling objects can damage ceramic floor tiles.
Older housing buildings in coastal areas present own unique maintenance problems, as well as buildings still having asbestos cladding or roofing.
High priority and risk: For most residential complexes landscaping and security are high priorities. Landscaping and gardening for aesthetic reasons and security because of the high crime rate. In the case of retirement villages, health and medical facilities and medical equipment may also be classified here, depending on nearness and dependability of such outside facilities. Depending on importance it may be better to budget an amount than to be surprised by unexpected premature failure. If premature failure does not occur, the available budget can always be used for other expenses or to make a bank account stronger. Technological advances can render high priority equipment sooner as out-dated.
Differentiation between small and major: The differentiating figure to decide what must be regarded as Small repairs and replacements versus Major repairs and replacements is an arbitrary figure. The lower the differentiation figure, the more items and amounts will shift over to the ten year maintenance plan. All administrative amounts, including small repairs and replacements plus the reserve fund budget will form the complete budget for a new year.
The following can be applied to a complex of 450 units, which can be regarded as relatively big. In other cases of smaller complexes, the division of cost between Administrative Fund and the ten year maintenance plan may differ.
Small for 450 units:
Lifespan if cost replacement for an individual item or job is below R 20 000.00 for Administrative Fund Budget:
• Electronic devices and equipment – 3 years
• Electric machinery, devices & equipment – 5 years
• Gardening machinery, equipment & tools – 5 years
• Security machinery, devices & equipment – 3 years
• Interior office & room furniture – 12 years
• Vehicles like bicycles, scooters, ride-on lawnmowers, motorbikes & golf carts – 10 years
• Tar roads (potholes) – 20 years (depending on underneath compacting material and soil deficiencies)
• Paved roads (sagging) – 20 years (depending on underneath compacting material and soil deficiencies)
• Cement repairs, painting & varnishing – 7 years
• Smaller building construction renovation (other than paint) – 30 years
• Steel construction renovations – 10 years
If replacement cost is above R 3000.00, always consider repairs according to the 50% rule when failure occurs, as it can help to reduce actual expenses against budgeted figures.
Major for 450 units:
Lifespan if cost replacement for an individual item or job is higher than R 20 000.00 for ten year maintenance plan:
• Electronic devices and equipment – 5 years
• Electric machinery, devices & equipment – 7 years
• Gardening machinery, equipment & tools – 7 years
• Security machinery, devices & equipment – 5 years
• Interior office & room furniture – 20 years
• Vehicles like LUV’s, cars, trucks, ride-on lawnmowers, motorbikes & golf carts – 12 years
• Tar roads (potholes) – 20 years (depending on underneath compacting material and soil deficiencies)
• Paved roads (sagging) – 20 years (depending on underneath compacting material and soil deficiencies)
• Cement repairs, painting & varnishing – 7 years
• Major building construction renovations (other than paint) – 30 years
• Steel construction renovations – 10 years
Always consider repairs according to the 50% rule when failure occurs, as it can help to reduce actual expenses against budgeted figures.
The bigger a complex the higher the differentiating figure can become. What may be big for a complex with 10 residential units may become small change for a bigger complex with more units. For instance, R 3000.00 for one household may be regarded as big, but small for a complex of 50 units.
The lifespan indicators above can be broken up further for individualised items and its lifespan adjusted according to own experience with it. In other words, it can be fine-tuned.
One gets sophisticated computerised systems for calculating economic replacement point in time for vehicles and other equipment. All running and maintenance costs must then be separately and individually captured according to cost codes. These systems are, however, only viable for big vehicle fleets and big quantities of the same type of equipment.
4. The purpose with the ten year maintenance reserve fund:
The sole purpose with the reserve fund is to provide for all unforeseen and unexpected expenses, not budgeted for and not covered by levies, whether it is administrative or maintenance.
The reserve fund budget must be calculated on the Administrative Fund total budget only. It must also be used to pay for the major items in the ten year plan. Furthermore the ten year plan is not part of the Administrative Fund Budget.
The first due date for filing the plan with the Community Schemes Ombud Service (CSOS) was January 2017.
Find free gifts here:
Why capitalistic systems can fail.
Repeat of article posted in beginning of 2015.
The Utopian capitalistic systems are in a crisis. How can it be?
Why are capitalistic systems now faltering after all the years of success in democratic Western cultured countries? If economists analyse the economic problems encountered in Western Europe over the last couple of years, what reasons do they come up with? What are the core mistakes or flaws?
Unsound decision making: For a private company to break even, total income must at least be equal to total cost. The law of productivity is that for productivity to be positive (more than a ratio of 1), total income must be more than total cost.
Although not measurable, it implies that the impact of labour on income (like all other cost categories), must also be more than the total cost of labour to company. If this principle can be broken down for each employee, it also implies that the CEO of a company must have a positive effect on profits (meaning his/her impact on total income must be more than his/her total cost to company).
The same view should be held about the remuneration of a Minister and Director of a Government department.
Now, if a private company has used up capital reserves and keeps on spending more than income, it will go bankrupt relatively fast, not so? If the Government of a country keeps on spending more than its income, it can print more money, borrow more in some or other form or simply raise taxes in many ways; but if it goes on for too long, it can drive a country into bankruptcy. The underlying reasons for the problem under discussion probably can be found in both the private and public sectors, but which one is the biggest culprit?
In the private sector we measure productivity of operations, processes, machinery & equipment in sophisticated manners. We call it productivity of cost of capital outlay and measure it in terms of payback period, return on investment (ROI) and net present value (NPV), to help us make wise economic and profitable decisions.
However, when it comes to measuring the productivity of human talent (capital), we are suddenly out of options, at a loss for words so to speak. The only remote and known measurement method we can use to encourage higher productivity in humans is by means of a performance management system. A proper performance management system can also regularly show up pockets of idleness and over-employment. To what extent do Governments use these methods?
The true basis of capitalism: The purest form of capitalism requires that a Government be as small as possible. It must be lean and mean (small, efficient and effective, with minimum taxes) so that private enterprise can flourish to create needed employment opportunities under conditions of free competition, with minimal distortions. These distortions usually start when stupid decisions are made by ruling political parties to entice more votes for an upcoming election process.
Governments moved away too far from true capitalism: It seems that ruling Governments have been allowed to become bloated and grow out of proportion, as if they wanted to create Kingdoms for themselves, enhancing individual positions to that of fat cats, instead of trying to fulfill the role of servants to their countries. They have slowly encroached as dictatorships, disguised under the umbrella of democracy. On the other hand, banks in the private sector have led Governments by the nose for too long.
Pertinent questions: If the above statements, assumptions and theories are found to be sound and true, or only partially true, one can begin to ask further questions about Governments, like:
1. Have they constantly ignored the advice of brilliant Economists in their countries?
2. Do they still chase the goal of minimum taxes?
3. Do they make use of a proper performance management system?
4. What methods do they apply for sound decision making?
5. Why have citizens allowed their Governments to grow out of proportion?
Future outlook: Some Economists are predicting that it will take Western European countries and the USA at least 30 years to recover from their present debt crisis. It is a pity to find the USA in the same boat, as we need them in the battle of expanding democracy on the worldwide political playing field.
For those who still live in a dream world, thinking nothing can go wrong with capitalistic systems, see further opinions on these pages:
Conclusion: If the present situation are not regarded as a cruel wake-up call by the citizens of the countries in crisis, all the utopian visions and improved political systems developed over centuries, may turn out to have been in vain. Surely these Government have let them down in a big way.
What is wrong with capitalism nowadays?
Governments have created economically sick countries.
Article posted in beginning of 2015.
What is wrong with capitalistic systems in western cultured countries today? Capitalism started out great a few decades ago and brought about enormous economic growth, prosperity and development. Then gradually, over the past ten to fifteen years or so, the blooming apple started to turn sour. What are the reasons for this turnabout for the negative?
1. What we know is that Governments have become too big in employee numbers, salary and benefits increases and ambitious expansions of infrastructures. In short, Government expenditures have outgrown optimum levels. Governments have strived to become powerhouses like Kingdoms, with bloated kings and princes in charge.
2. They have forgotten the golden rule of capitalism, which is to keep taxes as low as possible to stimulate free enterprise activities and growth in the private sector. That is how job creation takes place.
3. Higher Government expenses must be financed with higher taxes in some or other form, so they start to tax individuals and businesses to a standstill. Add to that huge amounts of theft of public funds through corruption by Government officials and you have a surefire way of creating a fast rolling wall of economic recession or even depression!
This is what Robbie Plugh from http://www.techno-twerp.com/ wrote several years ago:
“America is in deep trouble. Dead broke in fact. If America were a listed company, the plug would have been pulled long ago. The receivers would have checked out the books, pronounced the company dead and called time.
Like a family whose expenditures exceed income and then makes up the difference by borrowing on credit cards, the US government`s own deficit spending is largely financed by Asian central banks, notably China and Japan.
Did you know that just twenty years ago America was the largest creditor nation the world had ever known? Now it lays claim to being the largest ever debtor nation. After years of spending like a drunken sailor, America’s net foreign debt now approaches a staggering three trillion dollars.
Under the Bush administration the deterioration has been particularly rapid. Soaring government expenditures, greatly boosted by the Iraq war, tax give-aways, homeland security, all further undermine the financial well-being of the country.
Now you won’t hear much talk of this from government spokesman, nor from much of the sold-out mainstream press and business media. You certainly won’t hear it from the hucksters on Wall Street. To listen to them you would be forgiven for believing all is hunky-dory. They have managed to stage a mock recovery in the stock market and even pulled the dollar back a tad from recent heavy falls.
But, believe me, this is a smokescreen, a scam, much like the tale of the emperor’s clothes. A great nation brought to its knees while its politicians look on, seemingly helpless.
Alas, it gets worse. You see, five separate events are gathering strength and, like a perfect storm, will soon converge, causing massive economic turmoil. All of which leads inexorably to a major economic downturn
EVENT #1 – The “Twin Deficits” – the US Trade and Federal Budgets – spin mind-numbingly out of control and long-ago surpassed all records. To finance these deficits, the government relentlessly continues borrowing. Throughout history all great empires have collapsed, not at the hands of their enemies, but from within. They all went broke. It appears a tall task for America to avoid a similar fate.
EVENT #2 – A Dollar Collapse. Desperate for money the government turns to the printing press. The dollar bills get churned out, inflation takes hold, interest rates soar. No longer do the financial markets dissect the weekly money-supply figures. But the foreigners do. You can bet your boots alarm bells are ringing. They will stop lending, they will stop investing in US assets. The dollar has been dropping in the currency markets for three years now. It will continue. The dollar is doomed.
EVENT #3 – Housing Bubble Finally Bursts. For some years easy money brought a runaway jump in prices to near ludicrous levels. But times-they-are-a-changing. Mortgage arrears grow, as do foreclosures. Across the nation prices are weakening. Higher interest rates bring increased mortgage repayments, causing further foreclosures. Prices decline more, bringing with it the dreaded “mortgage deficit” – the mortgage exceeds the house values. This brings on more home sales. And so it continues.
EVENT #4 – Job Losses Pile Up. As our glorious “Captains of Industry” close or down-size plants throughout America, lured by slave labor in China, massive lay-offs ensue. The government loudly boasts new jobs are being found. Yeah, right. A once well-paid factory job replaced with a low-paid job at a Walmart store near you or at Pizza Hut. Economists call this the “employment gap” which simply results in less disposable income. In turn, company profits decline, more lay-offs … an endless cycle.
EVENT #5 – Stock Market Crash! Despite the best efforts of Wall Street’s finest to persuade you otherwise, the stock market is in trouble, there is no way back. With all the other events in play the market is poised to collapse. We shall be witnessing the mother of all crashes.
So what in the blazes can you do to protect yourself? In the second part of this article, I recommend five steps you should follow. In the meantime I would like to very briefly share one thought with you that will be greatly expanded upon in a next article: Vitally, get a second income. Work for yourself. If your job disappears at least you have a safety net. If this means working all the spare time given you, tough! What you do is your decision. Just make sure you are equipped to make it successful. The favored way must be to start an online business, probably the cheapest and simplest way to go. But do something. Get online and get your second income starting right now!
Click this image to see what is missing:
Find more free gifts here:
How to lose weight naturally
How to lose weight naturally with bonuses and conquer the worldwide overweight problem for self-preservation.
Natural weight loss benefits:
- Stop Weight Gain and Lose Inches Fast!
- Finally… A Real Cure for Obesity!
- No medication! No bogus cures!
- No diuretics, fad diets or food deprivation.
- No killing yourself exercising for months on end only to find out you have not lost one single pound!
- None of you have gained it all back in half the time it took you to lose it.
Are you sick to death of being lied to by the weight loss industry and sick of being sold products and devices that may even harm your health?
ARE YOU READY FOR PERMANENT WEIGHT LOSS? Try a permanent revolutionary lifestyle change. Losing Weight Nature’s Way or Natural Weight Loss.
It is widely recognized that the population of most developed Western countries is getting fatter, and we are not talking about a gradual increase here. The number of people who are seriously overweight or clinically obese is exploding all over the Western world, and as you will see, this is no exaggeration.
Data from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES) which indicates that by the end of 2004, around two thirds of adults in the USA were officially overweight, and nearly one third were clinically obese. And the situation has already deteriorated significantly since then, so we really do have a global crisis on our hands.
If you are seriously overweight or obese, I would like to congratulate you for grabbing your copy of ‘Losing Weight Nature’s Way’ because this one simple act represents a significant step forward. It means that you have decided to do something about your weight problem, and the decision to do so without the support of medication indicates a deep need to change yourself for the better.
Does this sound like your life?
- You used to be as thin as a rake, but now if you even look at food you seem to gain ten pounds automatically.
- You wear clothes that look like sacks in order to disguise your growing girth.
- You avoid flying or sitting on buses because you have gotten so huge, and you don’t want to make other people feel uncomfortable.
- You have tried all kinds of herbal remedies, but all they did was make you feel sick, speedy, bitchy or tired.
- You never go swimming because you look too flabby in a bathing suit.
- You feel depressed about your looks, which makes you eat more than you should.
- You tried a high protein diet only to find that your energy wanes to the extent that you can barely think.
- You tried an all vegetarian diet only to find that you gained weight instead!
- You tried eating in the “Zone”, but zoned out energy-wise when it came to cooking all those special meals.
- You tried Weight Watchers, but found yourself gaining weight again the minute you got off of it.
- You tried a low carb diet only to find that you became horribly constipated and felt intoxicated.
- You tried herbal teas but they made you feel jittery and dehydrated.
- You have tried weight loss pills, but your family and friends told you to stop because your personality suddenly had all the charm of a raging crack addict.
- You tried detoxifying your colon only to experience days and days of the worst headaches you have ever had in your life.
- You feel ashamed because you sense others are making fun of you behind your back.
- You have tried working out, but after each session you feel even hungrier.
- You have not had sex or a date in ages because you are so embarrassed about the way you look naked.
- Your weight is causing you incredible social anxiety to the extent that you do not go out much anymore.
- Your doctor has told you it is time for you to do something about your weight but you don’t know where to even start!
These psychological and physical sensations that are associated with being fat are all too common, but the truth is that you don’t have to just give in and expect that you will be morbidly obese!
- In my new eBook I tell you how to cure obesity.
- You do not have to spend hundreds of dollars.
- You do not have to starve yourself.
- You do not have to alter your body chemistry.
- You do not have to exercise until you drop exhausted on the floor.
- In fact you can change all of this simply by changing your lifestyle.
All you have to do is follow the suggestions in my eBook “Losing Weight Nature’s Way” and you will soon be your old happy, healthy and self again!
You are probably as skeptical as hell reading all of the above, because usually by the time people come around to reading these pages, they have already tried just about everything in the world to try and lose weight.
In fact that was how this book even came to be. I was once very jaded like you.
I thought I was always doomed to be fat and that I would always be stuck in the Plus Size section of Wal-Mart looking at potato sacks for women marked 2X, 3X or even 4X.
At my heaviest I could not see my feet, and I had trouble leaning over to tie my shoes.
When I bent over, the folds of fat in my midriff dug into my rib cage and made it hard to breathe.
I also sweated like crazy, in every crease in my body where there was a fold of fat. Quite frankly, I always smelled because of the sweat caught in the folds of my skin.
Once, I fell down in the bathtub, and to my incredible embarrassment I could not get up again. I had to call down to my kids for help so I could even stand up.
Even my feet gained weight. Once a size seven, I was suddenly a size nine. My ankles were swollen, and when I went to buy nylons they hung midway down my thighs like a baseball back catcher’s net because my thighs were too fat to pull the stockings all the way up.
Soon I was huffing and puffing my way up the stairs, and rolling out of bed instead of sitting up first and putting my feet on the floor. I literally became Roly-Poly.
All of this got so bad that I was at the point where I was being given prescription drugs by my doctor in order to keep my weight down.
Not only were these prescriptions expensive but they were disgusting. One weight loss drug had a side effect called “anal leakage”. That’s right. Anal leakage. Don’t ask.
Yet another was an antidepressant that left me so disassociated from reality that I went on shopping sprees, giggled all day like an idiot and lost an important opportunity at work because I just was not focusing on pertinent matters like I should.
Yet another helpful prescription medication was just speed. I might as well have gone out on the street and bought some cocaine. Or taken extra hits of an anti-histamine combined with several cups of coffee. I simply felt sick all the time.
Finally I just took to my bed and stayed there. I watched television all day and ate and ate and ate.
Then one evening I found myself watching that old movie with Johnny Depp in it –“Whatever Happened to Gilbert Grape?”
I don’t know how many of you happened to catch this flick, but in it an obese woman dies upstairs in her bed and her corpse is too heavy for her children to carry it out of the house. Not knowing what else to do, they burn down the house and cremate her body inside. This movie made me cry.
That is when it hit me. ‘I really have to do something about my weight problem before I end up like the mother in “Whatever Happened to Gilbert Grape?”’
The result is that I got up off the couch and started taking a walk around the block to the library every day. While I was there I did a little research about natural weight loss.
I then went on the internet, travelled to health and new age seminars, and talked to nutritionists and exercise experts, to see what the best ways were to lose weight naturally.
As I went to great lengths to change my lifestyle, so the pounds peeled off as well. All of them told me the same thing.
“Natural and Healthy Weight Loss Does Not Happen Overnight!” Before the year was over I had made my goal weight of 160 pounds. I had lost 112 pounds in total.
Natural weight loss:
Do You Want to Peel Those Pounds Off This Year?
- Without Medication?
- Without Side Effects?
- Without Dieting or Spending a Ton of Money on Supplements, Drugs or Strange Weight Loss Gimmicks!
Losing Weight Nature’s Way is Your Answer. Have faith. Inside this eBook are the most powerful techniques that I could find anywhere for eliminating excess weight without the use of medication.
You don’t need to use medications or alternative therapies. You will not have to spend any more money on expensive therapist or doctor visits.
By practicing my technique –
- Your pounds will disappear.
- Your confidence will escalate.
- And best of all – your weight loss will last forever!
- Whether you are at home or at work it just takes seconds for you to implement this program.
- You can perform this technique whenever or wherever you happen to be whether you are work, at the mall or socializing with friends.
In Losing Weight Nature’s Way, you will learn –
- How to prevent yourself from becoming just another burden and statistic overloading America’s already stressed health system, by taking just a few steps towards improving your general health
- How to know if you are truly obese
- How weight loss works physically inside your body so you understand the processes it must go through for you to accomplish your goal
- How much energy you really need to get through your day, and what amount of food that represents for you to stay healthy yet slim
- The difference between gaining weight and gaining muscle
- The relationship between weight gain and hibernation leading to social isolation
- The relationship between weight gain and refined foods
- The benefits of regular exercise combined with sensible eating to lose pounds
- Which kinds of exercise are best for losing weight
- How to exercise using no equipment at all and still lose weight
- How keeping a fat loss journal can help you lose weight
- How to figure out the net calories that you burn very day
- How to find daily opportunities to exercise in your regular routines
- The importance that water plays in weight loss, and how much water you need to drink a day to actually get the weight off of you
- The importance of eating vegetables to accomplish your natural weight loss goals
- The importance of eating more fruit to lose weight
- What are negative calorie foods
- The role that Green Tea can play in weight loss
- The role that Acai Berries can pay in weight loss
- How to use Yerba Mate and incorporate it into your diet plan
- How to shed pounds using apple cider vinegar
- How to chew your food properly
- A comprehensive list of foods that are good for you to eat and that are enjoyable
- You Will Feel Like Your Old Self Again
Most people who suffer from weight gain mourn the fact that they never feel how they used to. Once you put my techniques to work for you, the first thing you will feel after a few weeks is a sense of well being that you have not felt in a long time.
Losing Weight Nature’s Way is not just about losing weight. It is about a change of lifestyle and feeling better.
Think of this book as a one stop shop and super self-help tool that can help you achieve permanent weight loss. Why Don’t Doctors Tell You The Secrets to Weight Loss I Reveal? It is a pretty universal experience for an obese person to go to a doctor and then be told the same exercise and dieting techniques that you have tried all of these months.
This is because many doctors are actually given a bonus to give you a prescription.
Doctors know that people nowadays want that immediate gratification and they want to get rid of you and your complaint, so they will advice quickie solutions to your problem.
If you visit a doctor, you are almost always going to walk out of that office with a prescription for medication – simply because they are short on time and believe it to be the fastest solution to your weight loss problems.
In essence, your doctor is humoring you because they know you will probably not stick to a diet or a program of exercise.
Don’t take drugs! Instead, learn exactly how a weight gain fuels and generates itself.
Discover how to stop those self-sabotaging behaviors that have been costing you weight gain! Once you extinguish the fuel that powers weight gain, you eliminate its chances of happening again. This is the key to INSTANT WEIGHT LOSS. You Must Make the First Move. This course is not going to cost you a lot of effort. Changes happen immediately when you start my program. An internal cognitive shift happens when you make the effort to change your lifestyle.
Not only will you experience a major psychological breakthrough, but you will also learn exercises that release calm into your body. You will learn to eat foods that calm you. By the time you are done, you will be left feeling confident and like your former self.
Do You Want to Experience All of This for Yourself At No Risk? All you have to do is download the eBook with the advice in it to your computer right now. You will learn the exact technique that has worked for others to help them lose weight in a happy and healthy way.
Important Update: Many people have written to tell me about the thousands of dollars that they have blown on therapists, special teas and even Vitamin B shots – when in the end all they needed was this book “Losing Weight Nature’s Way”. To give you the incentive towards making that first move towards healing before this offer expires: I am slashing the price from $59.99 to $29.99 for all who land on this page. This is a huge saving of 50%.
The Fifty Six Day Risk Free Guarantee! YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE. You have 8 weeks to work with this system. If you are not impressed, just email me and you will get all of your money back. All of it!
YES! I AM READY TO Lose Weight Nature’s Way! Start losing weight and feeling better tomorrow! There are no shipping costs as the Book is an instant download.
Your cost is only $29.99. After you order you will get instant access to my e-book. There is no wait for shipping and you can get the information that you need seconds from now.
You can order this book at ABSOLUTELY NO RISK.
If you are not completely satisfied with this information product your money will be refunded to you. No questions asked. What have you got to lose? 56 Day Money Back Guarantee. Try it risk free today! If you purchase today, your purchase is 100% guaranteed. If after reading the eBook, you aren’t able to lose weight naturally, just ask and I’ll be glad to give you a full refund. All purchases may be refunded within 56 days of purchase, meaning that if you think your new eBook isn’t as good as I claim, you’ll get every cent you paid back.
If the suggestions put forth in this report doesn’t naturally make you lose weight and give you a fresh start, I’ll refund 100% of your purchase price, no questions asked. Why am I taking all the risk on myself? Because I believe in the methods that I have written about in Lose Weight Nature’s Way.
- I believe they work.
- I KNOW they work – I have tried them all.
- I believe in the results I’ve gotten for thousands of people suffering the full range of problems with obesity, and because of that I believe that this method will work for you.
- Yes! I’m ready to get rid of my problem!
- I understand that by placing my secure order today, I will be getting instant access to this powerful eBook.
- I’ll have immediate access to the same techniques that have been proven effective.
- I know that this eBook is 100% legitimate, 100% legal, and 100% what I need to learn right now.
- You’ve made it a very easy decision with your 100% iron-clad money back guarantee and I’m ready to start right now, so I’m clicking the secure order button below.
- Save Your Pocket, Save Your Life Now For Only $29.99! Included in the price is also this complimentary product below:
Exercise your body type (63 pages):
The selling price is made up as follows: $15.00 for “Natural weight loss” plus $14.99 for “Exercise your body type”, bringing it to a total of $29.99 for the two e-guides displayed above, plus all the bonuses below.
Is this not something too aspire for! I mean, to feel just as healthy as the two ladies below seem to be:
Pay only $29.99 and see how you can lose weight:
Bonus #1: Losing weight without starving yourself (61 pages):
Bonus #2: Helping teenagers lose weight (31 pages):
Bonus #3: Childhood obesity (55 pages):
Bonus #4: Chinese herbs as the modern counteractant (22 pages):
Table of contents:
1. A general synopsis to Chinese herbs:
- Early evidences of Chinese herbalism;
- History of traditional Chinese medicine and its expansion;
- Development in Chinese herbalism
2. Treatment of disease:
- Acne: i. Toxic-heat; ii. Phlegm-accumulation; iii. Blood heat type
- Intestinal parasites;
3. How to reduce weight:
- Chinese herbs tea
4. Chinese herbs and side effects
Bonus #5: Losing weight the healthy way (52 pages):
Bonus #6: Buyers can resell all of the products listed above except for the last one.
Buyers can resell six of the seven e-guides displayed above, except bonus #5, which has giveaway rights. All seven of these e-guides are backed by scientific research findings.
Pay only $29.99 and see how you can lose weight:
Worried overweight South African citizens can also get great help from this website: https://csnutritional.com/csn/
Find free gifts here:
How to save money in times of economic recession.
101 Ways to stop the money leak, written by Allan Wilson:
Discover 101 Easy To Implement Money Saving Tips!
Question: Do you feel like you’ve got a hole in your pocket when it comes to money?
It’s not easy is it?
I’m actually reminded of a verse in the Bible that says… “He that earneth wages earneth wages to put it into a bag with holes.” [Haggai 1:6] And this one… “for riches certainly make themselves wings; they fly away as an eagle toward heaven” [Proverbs 23:5]
Now this isn’t a Bible lesson, but it goes to show that the struggle to save money is an age old problem.
Another Question: Are you making the same mistake as almost everyone else when it comes to money? What’s that mistake? Most people concentrate ONLY on how much money they can make and ignore how much money they can save! …
I want to tell you a story: Imagine having huge water pot. Each morning you fill that water pot to the brim with lovely refreshing clean water, however you don’t realise that the water pot has numerous leaks in it. What happens? Of course, during the day that water pot slowly runs empty because of all of the leaks. You come home from work dying of thirst and you go to your precious water pot and it’s dry.
Sadly this is what we do with our money too. Unless we find ways to save it our financial life resembles very much that of the water pot. Unless we plug the leaks there will come a day when we need to buy something but the money pot will be dry.
It all starts with plugging the biggest leaks first. Plug just one big leak and that will keep the water and money pot fuller for longer. Manage to plug a few other leaks and your money pot will not be empty when you need it most.
Now You Can Tap Into 101 Fantastic Ways To Stop The Money Leak! 101 Ways to STOP the Money Leaks from Allan Wilson.
Do You Really Want To Save Money? Let me show you 101 easy to implement ways you can start plugging all of the money leaks immediately.
Not only will I reveal all of these fantastic money saving tips to you I will also show you where you can save money from a wide variety of sources.I also want to point out that I’m not talking about becoming a scrooge either. These are all painless money saving tips that you can easily implement without restricting your fun lifestyle.So I don’t want you to become a tight-wad just someone who by being smart can save money while still living a normal life.
You will see money saving ideas for just about every aspect of living: From everyday house hold items and chores, holidays, gift ideas, dining out, phone costs, entertaining, health care & lot’s lot’s more…
In fact you could be saving as much as $600.00 a year from just one of these money saving tips.
What if you applied them all?
Click here to start saving money now. Look, it’s so easy you’ll kick yourself if you’re not doing it.
There’s no useless filler in this e-book either. As always I dive straight into the nitty-gritty money saving details in a brief easy to read format. You don’t have to worry about losing the hidden gems of wisdom among pages of useless waffle!
But let me tell you something: If you implement just some of the money saving tips mentioned in this 52 page manual you WILL without any shadow of doubt save tremendous amounts of money. And that my friend is a promise!
Bonus #1: Order today & you’ll receive bonuses to the value of $97.00 absolutely FREE. If you order 101 Ways To Stop The Money Leak! today, then I’m going to GIVE you a 100% Royalty – Free MASTER REPRINT RIGHTS LICENSE to the course.
That’s right, you can sell this incredible course (and authorize others to do the same!) and keep 100% of the profits for yourself.
As soon as your order is placed & processed you will have access to the PDF e-book, and to a Ready Made Sales Page like this one.
You Can’t Lose With My 100% NO Risk Guarantee.
All this for only $10.00
Pay only $10.00 and see how you can score:
GUARANTEE: If 101 Ways To Stop The Money Leak! isn’t everything that I say it is and you’re not completely satisfied with it, then I will refund your money with no questions asked.
CLICK HERE TO ORDER NOW!
Bonus #2: 15 Top ways to save money, with Giveaway Rights.
Bonus #3: 15 Home business ideas you can start on a shoestring budget, with Master Resell Rights.
Bonus #4: The debt beater system, with Master Resell Rights.
Bonus #5: How to prosper during bad times, with resell rights:
How to prosper during bad times – discover different ways to make money during recession and stagnation.
Why bad times can be the best times to invest!
Many people often associate economic downturn with lack or absence of opportunities. “It’s simply impossible to make money much less to prosper during an economic recession or depression.”
This is absolutely not true. Because the truth is, economic recessions or its uglier cousin, economic depressions, are just the perfect opportunities that anyone with vision can take advantage of to become not just rich – but filthy rich!
For the record no less than America’s second richest person alive, Warren Buffet whose personal fortune reached a dizzying $48 billion before he decided to give back to the society $31 billion can attest to this.
Warren Buffet built his massive fortune buying businesses and properties that most people had given up as lost. To many businessmen, he is the great rescuer who bailed them out of their economic miseries.
But of course Warren Buffet saw more than rescuing them out of their economic woes. If he sees no value or potential in their businesses, he sees no reason to buy them. But what exactly does he know that ordinary mortals don’t usually know about economic downturns? First and foremost, economic downturns don’t last. During bad times, prophets of doom would say the worst things about the economy. Of course things are bad. But they only remain bad to a certain point. This is because of the thing called Economic cycle.
Economic cycles are periods in history of booms and busts. Economic cycles are the hallmarks of laissez-faire system. Economic cycles behave just like the seasons. And just like the seasons, the climate always changes. And just like the seasons you can predict a downturn or an upturn.
What happened just after just the turn of 20th century was a classic example of an economic boom suddenly gone bust. In the roaring 20’s people thought that there was no stopping to the prosperous times. Until one day, people started dumping stocks at such a frenzy that it sent the whole world in probably the worst economic depression in history.
By all means the signs of a coming collapse were present. Stocks were at all-time high. In fact unreasonably high. And people were living beyond their means.
The same thing happened again with the housing market in 2007. Just a couple of years ago, the sense of affluence was everywhere with home values skyrocketing.
Because of the high cost of home ownership many Americans were forced to borrow beyond their means. The result was a credit crisis that sent the world reeling again in another round of recession.
So the question now is if we could predict an economic downturn, could we also predict an economic upturn?
The answer is yes.
If you religiously watch CNBC or read CNNmoney.com, you’d find that home prices had already gone low enough to attract the buyers back.
But how low it could get is the question. Prospective home buyers are still in the side-lines waiting for better bargains. The question this time is when will they decide that the price is already right enough to make them buy?
The following articles in this E-guide, will open your eyes to the realities of economic cycles and the opportunities that you can take advantage of for your personal economic growth.
Table of contents for “How to prosper during bad times”:
- How to successfully navigate your business through an economic downturn.
- Understanding the mortgage meltdown; what happened and who’s to blame?
- Superior leader – Warren Buffet.
- Invest in yourself – your career, future income stream, education and training.
- Economic recession strategy – how to keep your business alive during economic recession.
- How to recession proof your job: ten job secrets for career success!
- Recession proof your business – get bigger profits.
- 3 Foolproof ways to soar through a recession.
- World recession now inevitable – assume the crash position!
- Recessions don’t last forever!
- Investing in a slow market? It’s all a case of demand and supply!
- Why Buffett’s investment strategy won’t work for Buffett anymore – but for you it will still work!
Bonus #6: 235 Graphics to make Fathers Day, Mothers Day, Valentines Day and Christmas Day E-cards on your PC or device, with Master Resell Rights.
Pay only $10.00 and see how you can score:
Find free gifts here:
Super foods for super health 6 free e-guides
These days, more and more attention is being paid to what we eat. Research from around the world has defined a new category of food, food that does more than just satiate our hunger. These new foods, deemed Super Foods, have been found to help us think more clearly, reduce our risk of many diseases, aid in natural weight loss, and even reverse the signs of aging.
This report gives you an overview of what Super foods are and what they can do for you.
Table of Contents (50 pages):
What is Super food?
The Most Common and Easily Accessible Super foods (24 types)
You’ll find out why the old wives tale “An apple a day keeps the doctor away,” has been verified to be true.
Thought to be a caloric sin and a mouth watering indulgence, chocolate has now been found to do more for you than just titillate your taste buds.
Pumpkins are good for more than just decorating your doorstep at Halloween. They’re chocked full of all kinds of nutrients, in addition to pumpkins seeds.
Some foods can reduce your risk of:
breast and prostate cancer
brain disorders such as Alzheimer’s
several other forms of cancer including lung, cervical and pancreatic cancer
Some foods can even reverse some ailments such as:
All in all, there are two dozen foods, that promote your overall good health, examined in this report. You may be surprised by some of the items that are good for you.
Free to download the PDF file by clicking here.
Here is another free to download E-guide, titled “Super foods to improve 42 internal body functions naturally”.
Super foods to improve 42 internal body functions naturally:
Table of contents (48 pages):
1 – You Really Are What You Eat
2 – Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure
3 – Colour Your Way to Daily Health
4 – Getting Your Nutrition from Real Food is a Good Habit for Life
5 – Super Foods for Super Weight Loss
6 – Flush the Fat with Smart Food Choices
7 – Super foods that Squash Stress
8 – Super foods for your Brain
9 – Super foods to Rejuvenate Body, Mind and Spirit
10 – Super foods that Help Heartburn
11 – Super foods to Stomp out a Cold
12 – Super foods for Fighting the Flu
13 – Super foods for Super Bones
14 – Super foods that have your Heart in Mind
15 – Super foods that Fight Cancer
16 – Super foods for Conquering the Pain of Arthritis
17 – Super foods to Fend of Alzheimer’s disease
18 – Super foods for a Super Long Life
19 – Super foods for Healthy Hair
20 – Super foods that Fight Depression
21 – Super foods for Super Sex
22 – Super foods to help you Manage Your Monthly Menstruation
23a – Super foods to Help You Manage Menopause
23b – Super foods for a Smooth Transition into Menopause
24 – Super foods for a Healthy Prostate
25 – Super foods for Erectile Dysfunction
26 – Super foods for Healthy and Natural Conception
27 – Super Strategies for Stamping Out Acne
28 – Super foods to Fight Flatulence
29 – Super foods that Battle the Herpes Virus
30 – Super foods for Hives Relief
31- Cranberries- The Super food to Stave Off Bladder Infections
32 – Super foods for Getting Over Food Poisoning
33 – Super foods to Alleviate the Symptoms of Gout
34 – Super foods for a Super Pregnancy
35 – Nutritional Hope for Schizophrenic Patients
36 – Super foods for Sinusitis Relief
37 – Super foods for Super Skin
38 – Super foods for Relief from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
39 – Super foods for a Spiffy Circulatory System
40 – Super foods to Combat Cirrhosis of the Liver
41 – Super foods that get you Moving
42 – Super Solutions for Crohn’s Patients
43 – Super foods for a Superior Thyroid
44 – Jump for Joy and Juice!
45 – Organic Foods Equal Improved Health
46 – Raw Foods Diet is Beneficial to Your Health
47 – Hay Diet Treats Chemical Condition of the Body
48 – Water is our Body’s Lifeblood
49 – Macrobiotic Diet Helps Balance Your Diet and Your Life
50 – Healthy Diet Essentials
Free to download the PDF file by clicking here.
Be healthy with a healthy body and improve your education with a healthier mind at the same time! A healthy body breeds a healthy mind! Free to download the following E-guides:
How to use your mind for study:
Table of Contents (63 pages):
Preface to the first edition
Chapter 1: Intellectual problems of the college freshman
Chapter 2: Note taking
Chapter 3: Brain action during study
Chapter 4: Formation of study habits
Chapter 5: Active imagination
Chapter 6: First aids to memory, impression
Chapter 7: Second aids to memory: retention, recall and recognition
Chapter 8: Concentration of attention
Chapter 9: How we reason
Chapter 10: Expression as an aid in study
Chapter 11: How to become interested in a subject
Chapter 12: The plateau of despondency
Chapter 13: Mental second wind
Chapter 14: Examinations
Chapter 15: Bodily conditions for effective study
Suggestions for further reading.
Click here for the free download.
Amazing study tips learning secrets:
How to unleash your inner learning power.
Table of Contents (23 pages):
How to unleash your inner learning power
A step by step practical guide
How to unleash your inner learning power and to acquire new information from printed text, audio and video sources
Step 1: Answer the question
Step 2: Define your goal
Step 3: Read, listen, watch the entire information – book, lesson, article, essay, video, DVD… and enjoy it
Step 4: Repetition – Divide the information on small, digestible sections and read it again
More about repetitions
Step 5: Act as per your goal
About the Author
Click here for the free download.
Bonus extra free downloads just for visiting here.
Vastly increase your energy levels in 7 days:
Just click on the image below:
“Lessons from the miracle doctors”.
Just click on the image below:
Find more free gifts here:
Backward decay of South Africa
All aspects of life in South Africa have deteriorated from that of a developing country to that of a third world country, over the past 24 years of rule under the ANC.
What path is the once beautiful and beloved country going to take? Somewhere better, or down the drain like some other African countries or down the drain like most South African Government Departments, from 1994 to 2018?
Here below is the ugly truth of farm murders in Limpopo province only:
See this video of a tragic case of murder in South Africa, which is a daily occurrence:
Over a period of 24 years local government institutions like municipalities, have constantly failed in providing services and dismally failed in financial management and performance. Yet over this period nothing has been done by the ANC party to rectify the job requirements for municipal board members, who are supposed to act like board members in the private sector.
In 24 years of rule, the ANC could not identify and rectify the reasons for failure of service delivery by local municipalities. All that must be corrected is to impose qualification standards for councilors.
The ANC members like to boast about ESCOM performing so good that power cuts are no longer taking place, but in reality demand went down to below capacity, due to higher tariffs.
Unemployment is at the highest ever with more than 31% and a further 130 000 job losses for 2018 already by October 2018. When will the ANC ever start to improve it?
Was the ANC Indaba in Polokwane in 2007 a failure because of a wrong choice for President? One cannot expect more from someone who hasn’t seen the inside of a school!
Over the years the bail-out money wasted on the financial survival of the SA Airways could have provided houses for all shack dwellers in the country. The ANC is running more than 200 of these type of Government organisations, so, the question is: “What is the grand total of money wasted on Government controlled organisations?
Is there one single National, Provincial or Local Government Department, which out-performed its supposed goals or where no corruption took place?
Is there one single National, Provincial or Local Government Department, which is not overloaded with manpower?
Was there one single National, Provincial or Local Government Department, which strictly appointed employees on the basis of competency requirements and potential?
It seems that the ANC at one stage thought unemployment could be alleviated by creating unnecessary job titles in Government and State Owned Organisations.
In the recent Parliament debate on transformation of land ownership without compensation, most black speakers conveyed immaturity by allowing hatred toward whites to overshadow logical wisdom.
How can there ever be an ideal of a rainbow nation while the ANC is doing all it can to shoot themselves in the foot with low moral values?
When Minister Trevor Manual tried to install a Performance Management System for Government Organisations, he was ousted out of Government.
What positive outcomes were ever achieved by President Zuma? What image is conveyed when a President of a country declares that “Corruption is a strange Western thing”.
Education is for the birds – just be streetwise, like President Zuma and his inner circle cronies!
How does the ANC as a party evaluate its success over more than 24 years? Why don’t they use more competent black persons, who are available but ignored?
What is there that can make any South African citizen proud (brimming with pride)?
Why is Julius Malema employing whites?
Why is it necessary for Parliamentary enquiry commissions to replace law enforcement duties of relevant Departments?
What was the true reason for installing the automatic electronic toll gate system in Gauteng, in addition to the existing toll gates? It reminds one of the notorious arms deal in the 90’s. The electronic toll system is receiving heavy resistance due to suspicions of corruption associated with it.
The ANC party definitely performed exceptionally well in increasing poverty and unemployment. They have not used the opportunity afforded them for more than 24 years to prove to the people of the country any form of improvement.
It is only through the ANC Government where an employee can go on permanent leave with full payment for months and years on end (they call it suspension).
It is only through the ANC Government where an employee found guilty of corruption, can be rewarded for it by promotion elsewhere.
The root causes for all failures remain around insufficient knowledge and insufficient competencies.
Is the country still moving forward to 2019 under a leaderless ANC ruling party?
Do we have the Superman, who can do the necessary cleanup, fast enough?
It is actually real easy to find training manuals for improvement, that is, if one has an interest in improvement. The following two free to download examples underscore this statement:
1. Competency development guide for managers, by the United Nations:
2. Training manual on police integrity, by The Geneva Centre for the Democratic Control of Armed Forces (DCAF):
Just click on the two images above to download the training manuals in PDF format.
The missing financial knowledge gap in Government.
The missing financial knowledge gap in most South African Government Organisations is locked up in the five essential financial skills for business people and non-financial managers:
- Accounting principles
- Assessing financial performance
- Cash flow analysis
- Interpreting financial statements
- Reading a balance sheet
All five can be obtained free on the net. It can be downloaded individually. The images look like this:
All five can also be downloaded for free in one zip file. The image for this download will look like this:
Here is where to get all five: http://www.free-management-ebooks.com/
Again, it is very easy to get the knowledge, without any sweat, if the interest and willpower is there and not overshadowed by self-enrichment ambitions.
All about Project Management can also be obtained free of charge here:
Changing street and town names is only a waste of time and huge amounts of money. It does not contribute an inch to building a rainbow nation. The highest potential contribution to building a rainbow nation is locked up in character building and building higher moral values, all through continuous education, continuous learning and continuous upbringing principles. Upbringing principles already start from an early age before school-going age! It must start at home from parenting care and influence and not entirely left to school teachers.
If 63% of new-born black babies will never know who their fathers are, not even to speak about the high rate of rape occurrences, how can there ever be positive cultural growth?
This is a cartoon image of a Viking of old:
This is a picture of Vikings on the war path of centuries ago:
The era of the barbaric Vikings stopped centuries ago.
Keep up to date on what goes on in South Africa: https://southafricatoday.net/
How Governments can make capitalistic systems to fail, can be viewed here.
It has been proven time and time again that the best for a country, with a capitalistic system, is when the leader of that country has a qualification and background in Economics and not the Law. If the leader of a country does not have the preferred qualification, he/she must at least have a good ear for advice from competent Economic advisers!
The easiest way to earn a remuneration package of R 3 to R 5 million or more per year, as a totally incompetent person for the job, is to be employed in Government. It is only through the ANC, where a State-owned bank can go bankrupt through looting. Julius Malema will never learn a life lesson or an economic lesson. He should be banned to Siberia, Russia, North-Korea or even China (where they work up to 16 hours per shift, every day of the week) for a few lessons! His graduation program at the University of South Africa, was not a big help in Economics.
If Jacob Zuma is found guilty of high treason, must he then not be sentenced to die before a firing squad as of old?
In the mind’s eye of the beholder, thinking of the African National Congress, reminds one of the saying “Bloated in the glory of authority”.
In a survey of a few years ago under black University students, the results indicated that more than 90% of them would prefer to be employed in Government and not in the Private Sector. The main reason given was that they could then also participate in the “get rich schemes” of looting and stealing. What a way to go for a Country!
What happened to the Code of Conduct for Civil Servants, which existed up to the end of 1993? Flushed down the drain like everything else, from 1994 till today?
Expert resources for parents and mentors to help raise young people’s self-esteem. To get more of these type of publications for free, just click the image below:
Become the hero of your team free download. Just click the image for the PDF file to open:
Positive interpersonal self-programming for partners, spouses, parents, children, teachers and managers; so says the psychologist. It even helps one with introspection on one’s management capabilities, with the aim of improving it.
Get the complete free e-guide when you subscribe on this page: https://global-association-for-managers.biz/parent-advice-newsletter-publication-announcement/
Clicking on the image below will take one to a page, where all six of these e-guides can be downloaded for free, with free distribution rights:
How to buy a car, without getting ripped off.
“Who Else Wants To Know Every Dollar Saving Trick, Every Scam-Stopping Tip, And Every Must-Know Bit Of Information You Need When Buying A Car!”
So You Want to Buy A Car?
Things that you should know when buying a Car.
Do you think you could beat a professional basketball player at his own game?
For most of us, the answer is no. Think about that the next time you go to a car dealership… where you are dealing with a professional seller.
From the moment you step out on the lot you are behind in experience… behind in industry knowledge… behind in salesmanship… to whom else but someone who sells for a living?
The professional athlete of his field. The salesman. The person who makes his living by commission – and therefore tries to squeeze every dollar possible out of his victims.
But now you can be prepared. Don’t fall for his traps.
Don’t fall for his schemes. Make sure you spend the least money possible when purchasing your car. And do it with confidence.
Ladies and gentleman, let me present to you…
“How to Buy a Car without Getting Ripped Off!”
Are you looking to buy a car but don’t want to pay more money then you have to?
Then I am your ticket.
The first thing you need to realize when going to a dealership to buy a car is this. The salesman’s agenda is to make the best commission possible. Your agenda is to get the best deal possible. You must understand this mind-set.
In the lot of the dealership…
“… It’s you vs The Salesman!”
Most people are too naive to realize what is happening when they are being sold a car. They are not thinking like the salesman, who has been there every single day for the last umpteen years dealing with customers just like them.
Most people just aren’t up to the challenge. But by golly, that won’t be you.
Because it’s my job to change that. I’ve written down everything you need to research before you go the dealership. Everything you should bring with you. And written down all the likely lines you might here from the salesman…
…whose sole intention is to get as much money from your bank account as possible. It’s all in my thoroughly researched, 47 page report. And you can be reading it in mere minutes from now.
But to warm up…
… Here is just SOME of the information you will find inside:
Understand that both you and the dealer are looking to get the better deal.
Why you should run if they ask you to sign your loan papers.
Find out the difference between the dealer’s price and the factory price – so that you know how much to offer.
Find out when salesmen are desperate to sell cars and are much more willing to lower their prices to close the deal.
Recognize numerous other scams such as the “Factory Hold-back Scam,” “Insurance Scam,” “Turnover Scam,” and more. Get prepared before you get taken for thousands.
8 items to bring with you when purchasing a car if you want to make sure you get the best deal possible.
Recognize who is really on the phone if someone calls in to compete with your offer.
Find out why you should always pay deposits with your credit card – not with checks.
Recognize “Price Beating” and “I Won’t Get Paid” scams and learn to stay away.
Why you should never wait until the last minute to buy a car… never!
Find out why you should never offer any money for a car unless you already know the dealer cost.
Understand how you can end up paying thousands more if you let the dealership help you get out making payments on your current cars loan.
Find out when to consider if you should finance your loan through a credit union instead of the dealership.
Learn when to use the words “only if you put it in writing” to save yourself from scams forced on you by pushy salesmen.
Make sure the date that the salesman writes on your contract is correct before signing. I’ll tell you why on…
How to protect yourself from late payments when trading in car that still has money due.
Recognize a legal way dealers are able to charge you an extra $500 for doing next to nothing – and how you can avoid it.
Learn to look out for the words, “As is” when purchasing a car – I’ll show you where to look.
Discover how you can get a better deal by shopping during these 4 months.
Learn the best way to find rebates and incentives to make sure you get the best deal possible.
The source (that anyone can use) that is actually more powerful than the Kelley Blue Book and can save you thousands of dollars.
Learn what to do when the finance manager starts throwing so many numbers at you that you can’t keep them straight – he’s doing it on purpose.
Find out what you can bring with you to the dealership to lower your interest rates.
One popular, yet false, belief that you should know about the invoice on your car.
Learn not to lie about your car before it’s too late.
The magic formula to use when deciding the dollar amount of your first offer.
Words and phrases to look out for when a salesman is trying to push you into making a purchase.
5 lines a salesman may give you to try to force a sale. Get ready for them before you are face to face with a professional seller.
9 money saving tips to swear by to avoid car refinance scams.
Discover how to give yourself an edge on the dealer by finding the factory invoice to the car you want to purchase online. I’ll show you were to find it.
Learn to be cautious of “No Payments for X months” schemes. I’ll show you what to do to protect yourself.
Learn not to set yourself up as a “monthly payment buyer,” even if you are – a salesmen is likely to jump on you for the reasons here…
Understand how the word “etching” can end up costing you $900 if you don’t know how to respond to the salesman.
6 deal-making tips to bring with you when negotiating with a salesman from the dealership. They’re trained to get the best deal possible, you best prepare!
Learn how to react to the “No Cheaper Rate!” and the “We’ve Got It!” schemes before you get taken for hundreds or thousands more then you intended.
Recognize when someone is trying to sneak one buy you if they insist on running a credit report… when you’re not buying on credit. They’re just looking to squeeze out more money.
Get the inside scoop on credit report scams dealerships pull to get more money out of the deal.
Know exactly what to tell a salesman if he says he can’t accept your check due to a high rate of bounced checks from your bank. It’s a scam!
Learn what an “Extended Warranty” really is before you tack it on to your price tag. It may not be what you think.
9 extra costs that the dealership will try to tack on after the deal has already been closed – along with the actual price it costs the dealership to offer these “extras.”
And there’s MUCH more – guaranteed!
“Give Me 30 Minutes And I’ll Have You Ready To Spot Every Dollar-Stealing Scheme A Commissioned Salesmen Is Likely To Throw At You!”
Allow me to let you in on one scheme right here.
I’m doing it for your own good – and to let you know what you will find in my course.
If you are ever sitting at a desk while the paperwork is being written up – watch out if the man handling the paperwork receives a phone call.
Watch out if he makes a statement such as, “I’ll call you right back if this one opts out of the deal.” Do you know what’s coming next?
As it “turns out,” someone just called in making a better offer on the same car that you wanted. If you still plan on driving your shiny new vehicle home, you’re going to have beat his offer.
You don’t think one of this salesman’s co-workers wouldn’t give this a shot? Someone who’s not busy with a customer – who could help out his buddy that he takes lunch with every day?
And your salesman, the one writing up the contract, knows full well who it is on the other end of the phone. But he is more than willing to accept this help from his loyal friend. It would give them something to talk about in the bar on Friday night! Drinks are on him!
If you don’t think this happens, you’re being naive.
But if you took a look at my guide, you would be prepared for this blatant scheme to make a bigger commission.
Stand up and demand a copy of “How to Buy a Car without Getting Ripped off Today!” You can be reading it in minutes from now. If it is possible to get a better deal, then my report will show you how to do it.
What does it take to get your hands on this money-saving information? $10.00. One small payment for potentially thousands of dollars in rewards.
And believe me, you will collect. If you don’t there’s always my…
“….3 Month Money Back Guarantee!”
My report will save you money. I guarantee it. And I guarantee it with more than words. If at any time within three months, you decide that “How to Buy a Car without Getting Ripped Off” did not prepare you for your run-in with a car salesman…
…just write for a full refund. No questions asked. Even if you just decided not to buy a car. Write for a refund. If you don’t use it, I don’t want your money.
How is that for a show of confidence? I guarantee your satisfaction. The risk is on me.
With no risk involved all that’s left is saving thousands of dollars on your next car purchase.
Pay only $10.00 and see how you can score:
Thanks for reading,
Pierre Du Plessis.
P.S. What’s locked inside my report? Secrets of outsmarting the salesman trained to squeeze out every available penny from your bank account. I’ve given you all the resources you need to research before you show up at the dealership. I’ve made a list of everything you need to bring with you. I’ve compiled every last scam they might try and throw at you. All you need is to scroll up to see how I’m going to save you thousands of dollars on your next car purchase. Pass this up, and you’ll lose money. Guaranteed. (See guarantee for details.)
Demand Your Copy Of “How To Buy A Car” Without Getting Ripped Off!
Strategic plan versus strategic planning
A strategic plan represents a certain outdated point in time. I you do not think, plan, change and live by it, it may die and surely will only gather dust, forgotten somewhere in a file. Strategic planning, on the other hand, means active, alive, ongoing and never-ending – Pierre Du Plessis
15 Steps to Transforming Yourself to a Strategic Leader
1. An Inspired Workforce
a. If you are looking for ‘cause and effect’ look no further than these three vital factors to get you 80%+ of the way there:
i. A vision which is truly ‘visionary’ – one that excites people and makes them passionate in its pursuit
ii. An organizational Purpose which not only attracts and retains talent, but energizes people to be their very best in remaining true to that reason why your organization exists
iii. Role model behavior and practices by a leadership team that is a team – being exemplars and living the values of the organization, encouraging people to achieve their full potential and reinforcing the vision, purpose and values of the organization at every opportunity enabling and motivating people to follow their example
2. A Leadership Team that is, in fact, a ‘team’
a. The unfortunate fact is that while we o[en refer to the ‘leadership team’, no such ‘team’ truly exists as the C-Suite executives too o[en do not understand or practice the tenets of effective teamwork nor do they very o[en, unless compelled, collaborate as they could or should for the benefit of the organization.
i. Being anti-role models for the workforce does little to encourage their teamwork or collaboration.
3. A Leadership Team which routinely exhibits their relentless pursuit of ‘doing the right things right’ for the organization.
a. To me this is all about remaining true to your purpose at all times and testing every project, initiative and investment against the vision to ensure it will move the organization closer to achieving it. It goes without saying only the highest standards of integrity and transparency are acceptable.
b. The continuous pursuit of excellence is also another one of the vital legs to achieving this ultimate Strategic Leadership organizational outcome.
4. Exceptional Stakeholder Relationships
a. Ensuring the workforce from the factory floor or front line to the C-Suite have the requisite skills and use them to build exceptional internal working relationships and/or where appropriate exceptional external stakeholder relationships with customers, suppliers, partners and others which are critically important to the long-term success – competitiveness and profitable growth of your organization
5. A Release of the Full Creativity and Innovation of the Organization
a. Establishing appropriate forums such as ‘Creativity Labs’ designed to turn even your worst performers into superstars in terms of generating commercially viable innovations which deliver value to all key stakeholders.
b. Clearly a culture of creativity and innovation must be nurtured as well as ensuring an innovation management system, Human Resources systems which reinforce the behaviors and practices desired as they relate to creativity and innovation, value creation measured in terms of ‘benefits’ – recognized and appreciated by stakeholders and that is just the ‘shortlist’.
6. An Organization aligned around its Vision
a. This is an organization that behaves as ‘all one team’ focused on the common goal or achieving the vision, everyone – department, function, division and business unit clearly understanding and being capable of making their specific contribution to successful achievement of that vision – no distraction, hidden agendas or pulling in opposing directions or being at cross-purposes with one another.
7. Value is Being Continuously Created and Delivered to all Key Stakeholders
a. It is my firm belief that underneath the stated or explicit purpose of any organization worth its salt, there is an implicit purpose and that purpose is the continuous creation and delivery of value to all key stakeholders
b. Value is one of the most important strategic concepts of the past 20 years and is a vital source of differentiation and competitive advantage as well as the foundation for secure and exceptional stakeholder relationships.
c. Value should be defined as any intangible or tangible benefit which the competition or alternate provider is either unwilling or unable to provide. There are some 11 sources of value I have identified in my 44 years of work around the globe, but most organizations focus on only 2-3 and don’t do a particularly good job with those!
8. An Exceptionally Agile Organization
a. As we know, the only constant is change. Change is coming faster, having greater impact and is occurring more frequently than ever.
b. Being agile means being able to identify, assess and act (e.g., make a decision and execute) on an opportunity or counter a threat better and faster than a competitor or other provider.
c. Two of the most important critical success factors for becoming agile are (1) having a world class ‘sensing system’ and (2) Hyper-Decision Making.
d. Agility together with the ‘sensing system’ described below and Hyper-Decision Making, are also requirements for an organization to be exceptional at ‘adaptation’ to change where adaptation is the anticipation or rapid and appropriate response to changes in the external operating environment.
9. Establish a World-Class (among the best) ‘Sensing System’
a. Like the ‘whiskers of a cat’ without which its judgement would be impaired, so it is with organizations without a world-class ‘sensing system’ which is comprehensive and integrated and captures all vital data and information – including the ‘vital few’ Key Performance Indicators at the right level to be sensitive to changes internally within the organization as well as externally in its operating environment – not just the standard market share, EBIT, profitably types of KPI’s! In fact, a new generation of balanced scorecard is now required as we move further into the future to account for the increase in critical parameters that can impact an organization’s long-term or enduring success and competitiveness.
10. Evolution of Your Organization to a State of Hyper-Decision Making
a. Taking the discussion above regarding ‘change’ to heart has one huge implication and that simply is the absolute need to make more optimal decisions faster than ever – a state of Hyper-Decision Making where not only are the key strategic positions within the organization identified and filled with the most talented people as the decisions made in those positions can make the difference between winning and losing in the marketplace, but they have been trained and are coached in decision-making. No longer is decision-making taken for granted or considered a zero-sum game as the consequence is too costly to your organization.
11. Strategy Execution and Appropriate Patience and Support
a. Research has shown that while many CEO’s, in fact nearly 85%, are pleased with their strategy being correct, only 14% believe their organization has done well executing that strategy.
b. Often times I have seen a lack of patience – a need for instant gratification on the part of senior management otherwise the strategy is scrapped and replaced with a new ‘supposed’ silver bullet. Eventually people lose energy and interest as their organization becomes a member of the ‘program of the month club’.
c. In addition, many times there are so many key business objectives, all #1 priority of course, that there are not enough resources to gain traction. Proper support is not given because no effort was made by senior management to properly prioritize the key business objectives let alone align them with the vision!
12. Design of the Right Organizational Business Model and Keeping it Refreshed Through Time
a. Controversy reigns supreme over what a business model is or isn’t. The fact of the matter is that there are 8 components to a business model including the leadership team whose role it is to synergize the other 7 components.
b. One of the most critical of the components, although they are all critical to enduring success, is ‘renewal’ which is the seamless integration of adaptation, creativity & innovation and continuous learning. It is this component, more than any other that keeps an organization’s business model fresh and in step with the changing business environment as organizations has been the case with such organizations as Proctor & Gamble, Johnson & Johnson, Google and a select number of others.
13. Achieve Human Performance Excellence Breaking the Barriers of Tradition and Thinking Outside the Box
a. One-day senior executives will awaken to the realization that it is their people more than any single factor which either enables their organization to succeed or causes it to fail – the latter being a case where senior management is often an unwillng co-conspirator in the debacle.
b. Recognizing that your organization may well be over-managed and under-led and now evolving it to one identified as having inspirational leadership and talent attraction and retention can be a long road, but if you hope to ever reach your full potential as an organization, it is an essential road to follow.
c. The key words here are: engage (i.e., strengthen the emotional bond between your people and your organization; as well as to listen, learn and act on what was learned), enable, empower, inspire, ensure participation, have regular 2-way communication – total transparency, build and maintain trust, make them passionate and energized about what they are doing to succeed and help their organization be successful. Start with that and you will be amazed at the transformation your organization undergoes!
d. Always remember that if you ever have to choose between world-class processes and mediocre people or world-class people and mediocre processes, always choose the latter!
e. Release the creativity of everyone in the organization – stop holding it captive! This includes senior management each one of which should possess and complete weekly and ‘Idea Book’ in which there are 7 key questions designed to stimulate creativity and innovation which adds value. These ideas should be shared monthly at Management Committee meetings.
14. Make Strategic Customer Relationship Management an Organizational Competency
a. Literally ensure that relationship mastery as referred to above and human performance excellence together with processes which make it easy for customers to do business with you and enable you to be more responsive than the others in your sector or industry are in place, are literally woven into the fabric of your organization’s culture – making it a competitive advantage and ensuring your organization is intensely customer focused
15. Stop Engaging in Practices which are Damaging Your Organization
a. As part of my Doctoral Dissertation, I conducted research to identify the behaviors and practices of senior executives which could cause their organization to under-perform or fail. These I referred to as ‘The Deadly Sins of Management’. For example, one of these was ‘too much focus on the numbers’ which among other damage created to an organization, this practice destroys teamwork and collaboration.
The above represent what I would consider the top 15 outcomes you should be considering if you have any hope of reaching the ultimate Strategic Leadership outcome stated near the beginning of this document. There are others, but possibly with less impact on your organization’s performance.
Source: 15 Steps to Transforming Yourself to a Strategic Leader, in A Brief Summary, BY DR. TED MARRA
Also refer to these articles:
Business owners of all sized businesses
Business owners! Expand your business empire through people.
Business owners can accelerate business growth through people.
Among all living beings on earth, humans have the highest brain power. But you already know that.
When you buy a piece of equipment or machinery for your business purposes, you expect to get the highest possible profit out of it, in the shortest possible time. In other words you want the highest return on your investment (ROI)! Do we now have your attention? Are you starting to get interested?
OK, the only problem with a piece of equipment or machinery (also known as a “fixed asset”) is that your business operations with it, will be limited by the built-in mechanical output or production capacity.
Your investment in your employees (also known as “human capital”) in the form of wages, salaries and fringe benefits (also known as “total cost to company”), are normally quite substantial, if not in the highest ranges of regular costs.
However, human capital capacity is of a totally different nature! It is not limited by a mechanical built-in capacity!
How healthy is your ROI on your human capital total cost to company? To put it a bit simpler: How good is your return on your investment in people? How profitable is it really, do you think? Starting to think a bit? Are they giving you more back than what they cost every single month? Are there months when you think you are maybe wasting your money on them or some of them? It is easy to tally the total monthly monetary cost of employees. How easy is it to calculate the monetary value they are giving back? Would you not have liked to know it? It is quite easy to work out the profitability of machinery or a process, but how easy is it to work out the profitability of human capital, when you cannot identify and isolate it within total monetary income?
How many accountants, auditors and business owners can work out the ROI of labour. It is only possible where total income is solely due to labour. In most cases the efforts of labour are intermingled with contributions of raw material, processes and machinery inside total income in accounting systems
We are now beginning to tamper into dark and unknown territory, not so! It makes it frustrating not to be able to know.
There is however, a bright light glowing on the horizon, winking at you to come closer, which can enable you, as business owner, to see the influence your human capital can have on total profitability; whether it is rising or falling.
Business owners have the authority and power to increase or decrease human capital capacity.
1. Your human capital asset, is your only asset with built-in flexible capacity, whether you are delivering services or products.
2. Equipment, machines and processes, as assets, do not have built-in flexible capacities; they are lifeless without human capital.
3. Only human capital can change the inflexible built-in capacities of equipment, machines and processes to become more productive.
4. Only human capital can change the availability and utilization of equipment, machines and processes.
5. Only human beings are manning and using the facilities, equipment, machinery and processes you provide, with flexible feelings and flexible attitudes.
Normal human beings have built-in needs for self-satisfaction and self-actualization.
1. These built-in needs of humans create a desire to succeed, achieve and perform as employees in a work environment.
2. Not only do they arrive with these desires, but they also arrive with flexible capacities for new ideas, improvements, ingenuity and creativity.
3. This flexibility in “human capital” is referred to as “human capital talent”, which can be the greatest asset any business can ever hope to have.
4. When human capital talent can operate in a work environment, where they can satisfy their needs and desires, their feelings and attitudes can change to reflect appreciation, thankfulness, happiness and loyalty.
5. Positive feelings and attitudes in human capital can unlock slumbering talents for new ideas, improvements, ingenuity and creativity for higher total business profitability. This is the bright light glowing on the horizon.
Recent research studies indicate that bosses and business owners fail miserably to satisfy employee expectations, needs and desires:
“Even in a down economy 2 million Americans quit their job every month. The majority of people, quitting or not, are currently unhappy in their corporate jobs. Recent studies indicate a full 74 percent of people would today consider finding a new job and 32 percent are actively looking. The reasons for their unhappiness:
1) They don’t like their boss (31%),
2) A lack of empowerment (31%),
3) Internal politics (35%) and
4) Lack of recognition (43%).”
In other words, these employees have become disillusioned and disengaged. What is the lesson here? Do all you can to avoid your employees go down the same route.
Source: Article by Forbes
Our deductions from the above findings: 1. The majority of bosses and business owners in the world today, do not have a clue how to engage, inspire and utilize employee talents. 2. Notwithstanding abundance of information in modern times, they have fallen behind times, as if they have left their minds behind on another planet. 3. It can also be due to lack of interest and exposure.
Those who want to explore these findings further, can start with this link:
Those who want more free information on leadership qualities online, can find some here.
Find an extraordinary collection of leadership resources inside this free Online Leadership Library in a free PDF file.
Human capital talents come in a ready-made package, eager for talents to be utilized.
How lucky can business owners get, with different human capital talents falling into their laps? It all depends on what business owners make of it!
Do you know how to unlock human capital talents? Become a member to get the four sets of competencies to improve your business profitability and grow your business empire like never before! Becoming a member will enable you to get the solutions for making employees feel like co-owners!
If you know how to mine for the gemstones, latent in the brain cells of employees, you will be able to uncover and expose those gemstones for your business to thrive on! Business owners and bosses can break a business by remaining ignorant and arrogant, but can also make a business by mining for the gemstones.
Those with high interest in modern human capital talent trends, can also visit these pages:
“The science of getting rich” e-book for buyers of membership:
“Whatever may be said in praise of poverty, the fact remains that it is not possible to live a really complete or successful life unless one is rich. No one can rise to his greatest possible height in talent or soul development unless he has plenty of money.” – Wallace D. Wattles (1864 – 1911)
Preface in the e-book:
THIS book is pragmatic, not philosophical; a practical manual, not a treatise upon theories. It is intended for the men and women whose most pressing need is for money; who wish to get rich first, and philosophize afterward. It is for those who have, so far, found neither the time, the means, nor the opportunity to go deeply into the study of metaphysics, but who want results and who are willing to take the conclusions of science as a basis for action, without going into all the processes by which those conclusions were reached.
It is expected that the reader will take the fundamental statements upon faith, just as he would take statements concerning a law of electrical action if they were promulgated by a Marconi or an Edison; and, taking the statements upon faith, that he will prove their truth by acting upon them without fear or hesitation. Every man or woman who does this will certainly get rich; for the science herein applied is an exact science, and failure is impossible. For the benefit, however, of those who wish to investigate philosophical theories and so secure a logical basis for faith, I will here cite certain authorities.
The monistic theory of the universe the theory that One is All, and that All is One; That one Substance manifests itself as the seeming many elements of the material world – is of Hindu origin, and has been gradually winning its way into the thought of the western world for two hundred years. It is the foundation of all the Oriental philosophies, and of those of Descartes, Spinoza, Leibnitz, Schopenhauer, Hegel, and Emerson.
The reader who would dig to the philosophical foundations of this is advised to read Hegel and Emerson for himself.
In writing this book I have sacrificed all other considerations to plainness and simplicity of style, so that all might understand. The plan of action laid down herein was deduced from the conclusions of philosophy; it has been thoroughly tested, and bears the supreme test of practical experiment; it works. If you wish to know how the conclusions were arrived at, read the writings of the authors mentioned above; and if you wish to reap the fruits of their philosophies in actual practice, read this book and do exactly as it tells you to do. The Author.
Here is the table of contents for “The science of getting rich” of only 50 pages:
Preface: By the author
Chapter 1: The Right To Be Rich
Chapter 2: There is A Science of Getting Rich
Chapter 3: Is Opportunity Monopolized?
Chapter 4: First Principle in The Science of Getting Rich
Chapter 5: Increasing Life
Chapter 6: How Riches Come to You
Chapter 7: Gratitude
Chapter 8: Thinking in the Certain Way
Chapter 9: How to Use the Will
Chapter 10: Further Use of the Will
Chapter 11: Acting in the Certain Way
Chapter 12: Efficient Action
Chapter 13: Getting into the Right Business
Chapter 14: The Impression of Increase
Chapter 15: The Advancing Man
Chapter 16: Some Cautions, and Concluding Observations
Chapter 17: Summary of the Science of Getting Rich
The following two e-books are also included for buyers of membership:
The titles of the above two e-books are:
“The business plan blueprint – shortening your business learning curve”
“Guide to writing a business plan – a universal template designed by auditors for all types of businesses”.
Just fill in the details and your bank loan application is ready!
This alone is worth more than the asking price for lifelong membership!
What other training manuals are included in membership for business owners, entrepreneurs and their employees?
The five most essential financial skills for non-accountant business owners, namely, understanding accounting principles, assessing financial performance, cash flow analysis, interpretation of financial statements and reading a balance sheet.
These five training manuals displayed above, are regarded as the five essential minimum financial skills for non-accountants, but who may be in positions of authority in private and public sectors, desperately in need of the skills. It is common knowledge that many government employees worldwide, who need these skills, do not have it. No wonder that many of those government organisations are miserable financial failures!
Many job positions in public sector organisations, are also in dire need of acquiring the five essential minimum financial skills for non-accountants displayed above, to be successful in running and managing those organisations.
Performance management quality
Quality assessment of a performance management system.
With more than 2000 different performance management systems in use worldwide, with various degrees of being an ideal system, here are a few questions forming an assessment questionnaire, covering some minimum requirements for an integrated performance management system. It can hopefully help to get an idea of how an existing system compares to an ideal system, which can be described as the “right way”.
Definition of an integrated system:
A definition of “integrated” can be clarified as follows: “To make into a whole by bringing all parts together; unify and combining or coordinating separate elements so as to provide a harmonious, interrelated whole; organized or structured so that constituent units function cooperatively”.
Try to answer the following questions:
1. Is strategic planning part of the regular business processes?
2. Is the PMS in support of the overall strategic plan or in isolation?
3. Is performance measurement a continuous process or at certain longer intervals only?
4. If there is a strategic plan, how is the successful execution of plans monitored on a regular basis?
5. Is employee performance measurement, review or evaluation ending up in the same universal factors being evaluated for all positions?
6. Is employee performance measurement based on different factors for different job tasks?
7. Is employee job objectives coupled to cascading job objectives from the top tiers and broken up into sub-objectives down through the ranks?
8. Is short interval control part of the PMS so that self-control can take place for immediate corrective actions on the level where deviations from standards are first detected?
9. Is the PMS following the rule of shortening control intervals for consecutive lower operational levels?
10. What would you say is the main purpose with your performance management system? Is it perhaps only window dressing, to pacify shareholders or to boast its existence in the annual report?
11. What is the secondary purpose with your performance management system?
12. Apart from the main purpose and secondary purpose, is the PMS also serving more purposes?
13. Can you list proven benefits derived from the existence of your PMS? What are they?
14. Is the PMS inspiring enthusiasm, initiative, problem-solving, creativity and the urge for continuous improvements in employees?
15. What effects do your PMS or lack of it have on employee morale, attitudes and feelings?
16. What are your employees’ opinions on the fairness of merit ratings and salary increases?
17. Does the system make provision for short term employee performance feedback and combined with identification of meaningful future employee development areas?
18. In case your organisation also has longer term projects, which may not be ideal for fitting into the normal shorter term business environment for the PMS – Is the performance management system making provision for longer term projects to be planned and measured along the lines and methods in use for engineering projects? We are referring for instance to the critical path method (CPM) for analysis and planning and project evaluation and review technique (PERT) for evaluations. Histograms can also be used to display actual progress against planned progress in the shorter term. We believe the methods used in engineering can make just as good a fit for other types of projects.
19. If you do not have a PMS, how does your organisation ensure cohesive co-operation by and between all role players to perform harmoniously together and in tune like a top symphony orchestra?
20. If you do have a PMS in place, list the beneficial and positive outcomes for your organisation.
21. List the deficiencies and negative outcomes for your organisation.
22. Are the positive outcomes outweighing the negative outcomes?
23. What will be your recommendations for improvement of your performance management system?
24. Are worker trade unions hampering or boycotting the implementation of a proper PMS? What possible tactics can be employed to make them part of the solution?
25. If you do not have or do not want a PMS, what are the possible benefits that the non-existence of it, can have for your organisation in the long run?
1. Performance Management as a system, if done correctly, is not intended for an annual review event only. With more than 2000 PM systems in use worldwide, each with its own interpretation of what is the right one, it is no wonder that some say cascading objectives end up in the same factor being evaluated for all jobs. We fully agree that it cannot be. Each job title has its own objectives, differing from the next one. A PM system can have more benefits than negatives if done correctly. It should daily encourage people to do what they are supposed to do. It can also function as automatic self-control and immediate corrective actions on the lower level where it is first identified, making life easier for higher levels. It should focus on continuous future organisation improvements and human capital talent development, instead of solely for the purpose of a once per year merit increase.
2. The intention with the right performance management system is to get organisation-wide support for the organisation strategic plan and specifically to get rid of subjective opinions and evaluations.
3. Not all organisations are in need of a performance management system. When an organisation is still small enough, the top man can control task outcomes of employees by means of direct contact and communication. When an organisation expands and the quantity of employees outgrows the attention span of the top leader, it can become more and more difficult to stay updated on how well the performance of all employees is. Then it can become time for a performance management system to come in handy as rescue mechanism for the top leader.
4. The first and main purpose with a performance management system should be to serve as a mechanism for more successful achievement of strategic plans and objectives. The possible other purposes and benefits will then follow automatically or more easily, with some adjustments.
5. To see a video of how to use the Critical Path Method (CPM) as analysis and planning tool for planning change in organization culture, go to this post.
See our design of a performance management system here in this post. Free download a bundle of six e-books, compiled as a combined effort by several Universities, for use by the USA Government Departments, on that page.
Download this questionnaire free in PDF format by subscribing to our occasional newsletter:
To get the download links, one must confirm the authenticity of one’s email address, by clicking the link in our email to you. If you do not confirm, the links will never reach you in our second email.
The necessity of a formal performance management system can become less important, when the majority of the workforce of an organisation becomes mature enough to replace the formal system with a personal self-driven informal monitoring system. In other words, it can be abandoned, when individuals have received ample internal/external training to apply all the elements of a performance management system automatically themselves on an individual basis, without being officially forced to do so. However, how many can lay claim to this type of knowledge and maturity?
Persons who buy membership also get the following six videos with PDF transcripts:
Video 1 – Key objectives and standards:
The other five:
Video 2 – Critical objectives and standards:
Video 3 – Specific objectives and standards:
Video 4 – Action plans:
Video 5 – Control reports:
Video 6 – The sergeant stripes principle:
Persons who buy membership also get this e-book titled:
“The science of conducting effective meetings”: