How to become more creativePosted by: indoxploit | Posted on: October 21, 2018
How to become more creative and increase creative thinking abilities
Here are six of the bundle of eight products to help anyone to become more creative and increase creative thinking abilities:
1. The book of personal transformation – how to use ancient wisdom to create a new life for yourself (38 pages, with giveaway rights):
2. The secrets behind creativity – hidden ways to unlock innovation (54 pages, with resell rights):
Determining the secrets behind creativity can have amazing benefits for your life and business! Learn about the hidden ways to unlock your innovation and create amazing results in your life and business!
What does creativity mean to you? To most individuals, they refer to the arts – writing and music for instance. However creativity applies to everything – anything fresh, anything that’s never been created earlier, stems from the creative mental faculty.
What are your goals, your jobs, and your hobbies? Can you determine how creation plays a role in that? Do you know that there are 2 different kinds of imagination that play a role in creativity?
The truth is: If you want to know how to have true creativity and come up with innovative ideas…you need to learn the secrets behind creativity!
You know why most people have a tendency to not achieve the success and growth they desire in life and business? It’s because they don’t know that the origination of wealth can be incurred, with diligence, through the informed and pragmatic use of synthetic imagination (e.g. creating a better mouse trap), however most wealth and most forward motion in human applied science happens through the use of creative imagination.
As business minded persons, we became so highly skilled and adept in acting from the left side (the analytical, logical) of our brain, that we may be in peril of under using our right side (the artistic, intuitive) part of our brain. That’s why scientists today agree that the roles and obligations of the brain can’t be merely carved up as left-or right brain. Creative or artistic Imagination. When we get some “inspiration” and “intuitions”, it’s through the faculties of our creative vision that carry them out. This creative or artistic mental faculty becomes more mentally amenable and alert in relation to its evolution through constant use and practice.
Which brings us to a very important aspect I must talk about here. You would be smart to understand the secrets behind creativity and innovation!
People who struggle in life, success, business and abundance will find these things in common:
- They have no idea that there are two types of imagination for creativity.
- They have no idea how to use creative imagination!
- They are struggling with the concept of expanding their thinking.
- They also don’t understand how to produce new ideas.
- Many more problems untold…
Well don’t worry… With the strategies that I’m about to let you in on, you will have no problems when it comes to understanding all about true creativity and how to master innovation.
In this book, you will learn all about:
- Getting rid of either/or thinking.
- About getting business ideas from competitors …
- How to keep track of ideas.
- The fact that sometimes you have to take a break.
- How to expand your thinking!
- About synthetic imagination.
- Make full use of this knowledge and get a real look at what true creativity and innovation is!
Let’s face it…The ability to yield fresh ideas is an all-important work skill today. You are able to acquire this skill by consciously practicing strategies that force your mind to formulate new connections, break old thought patterns and consider new positions.
You too, might occasionally get ground to a halt when writing, analyzing, designing, or engaging in some or other creative enterprise. Or perhaps you just can’t get rolling; you go through writer’s block or blank out. The empty page or screen can be daunting.
That is why is it very important for you to realize the value of what I’m offering. The price I’m charging for this book is minimal when you consider the fact that you can use just one of these strategies to make your money back 10-15 times over. Remember that if you fail to take action today, things will not get better… at least not immediately.
3. Unleash the creative new you (55 pages, with resell rights):
Now you can think like a genius! “Who else wants to develop super creative abilities to generate highly innovative ideas, solve the most difficult problems with ease, and attain enormous success in life?”
They snickered as I strode the length of the conference room, to the podium. I was prepared to address the committee. “Is this some kind of joke?” whispered a fellow associate, as I moved past him. I was new in the department, and have not yet bowled them over with my great ideas.
“Not exactly an idea generator, what’s that person trying to prove?” muttered one of the department supervisors.
I laid the folder containing my presentation on the podium, and opened it slowly. Clearing my throat, I said, “Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for coming.”
I looked into the eyes of my new co-workers and saw a mixture of amusement, disbelief, and bafflement. It’s true I have not exactly wowed my new team with my contributions since I was hired. What they didn’t know was that I’ve been keeping something from them. Should I tell them about the secret of my success? I smiled at the assembled committee and began to lay out my ideas for the company’s new advertising campaign. Mouths started dropping. Folks started nodding and smiling. Soon there were whispers around the conference room and smiles. When I finished my presentation, there was a big applause. The members of my team rushed forward, crowding around me, shaking my hand and banging me on the back.
“How did you do it? Your ideas were great! You really surprised us! You’ve been holding back haven’t you? Okay, what’s your secret?”
I told them my story. I have discovered a way to increase my productivity by unleashing my creativity. Yes, it was just that simple. I discovered it was within my power to enhance my own imagination. It was all in the pages of a simple report – Unleashing the Creative New You!
It has probably happened to you before. A problem arises at the office or in your family, and everyone looks up to you to solve it. You don’t want to hurt feelings or step on anyone’s toes, so you find yourself hedging around the issue.
What you really need is a creative solution, one that will soothe everyone’s ruffled feathers. You need something that will appease all parties involved. How do you make everyone happy? Is that even possible?
You smiled to yourself thinking that what you really need to be is a genius to solve this dilemma. You wish you’re one of those people who can come up with something amazing, inspiring, and creative, at the drop of a hat. Have you become a creature of habit over the years? Think there’s no way you could ever be creative? Maybe you’ve been stuck in a rut. What if I told you that it is indeed possible for you to become the creative being you’ve always wanted to be?
What if you could:
- Gain that self-confidence you’ve always desired.
- Reduce your stress.
- Find some inner peace.
- Learn to have better control over your life.
- Find unbelievable satisfaction.
- Learn to express yourself.
- Find some purpose in your life.
You will feel so good about yourself, your work will prosper, your family life will improve, and even your relationships will blossom.
What if you could look at something everyone else has looked at, but see it in a totally different light? What if you could give it a twist?
You could develop your intuition, that special insight that only creative people seem to possess.
Think you’re not creative? Think you’re not imaginative? Well, stop thinking.
We’re all capable of creativity. It’s in our genes, our very DNA. All human beings are creative. It’s just a matter of developing that creativity.
“But how do I do that,” you ask? “I don’t know if I’m smart enough to be a problem solver”. “What if I don’t possess enough knowledge to be really good at this?”
Well, Albert Einstein said, “Creativity is more powerful than knowledge.”
“Want to creatively change your life?”
I stumbled upon the very answer for all those who think they don’t have it in themselves to be creative, imaginative, or inspired. You do have it in you, and one report will teach you exactly how to unleash it.
Unleash The Creative New You is all you’ll ever need to start bringing out that creative person and that imaginative soul that’s inside of you. It’s possible to break free from that monotonous, humdrum existence and start living the creative life you were always meant to live.
After reading this report, you will be able to understand what creativity really is, how it can help you live a more fulfilling life, and what you can do right now to wake up that sleeping creative giant within you.
You will discover the factors that keep you from becoming creative, and the necessary steps you have to take in order to counter these so called creative “blocks.”
What you will find inside Unleashing the Creative New You:
- How to conquer procrastination, fear, anxiety, lack of self-confidence, and perfectionism.
- An awesome way to avoid losing all those marvelous ideas your creative mind is capable of churning out.
- The first step to solving any problem.
- How creative activities can take away stress and improve your health.
- How to achieve a Zen-like state of creativity.
- What you need to do to assure yourself of creative success.
- How to apply your creative energy to your daily life.
- How to develop a higher IQ.
- How to counter the dreaded “enemies” of your creativity.
- How to be a genius.
- How you can keep employees happily coming up with innovative ideas.
- How many ideas an average child can generate compared to an adult. You’ll be surprised!
- The many forms of creativity.
- How to know when you have made contact with the creative spirit.
- What leaves us too drained to be truly creative?
- The biggest difference in our brains and those of so-called geniuses.
- A checklist to evaluate how creative you are.
- Vital tools and skills to enhance your creativity.
- Examples of companies who got a huge return on their investment by offering creative courses.
- How meditation and hypnosis can help unleash your creativity.
- One of the necessary components to your happiness and mental health.
- A key ingredient in your creative life.
- Why it’s okay to sit and do nothing once in a while.
- How smart employers create creative, problem-solving forces.
- The dangers of the notorious “inner critic.”
- An excellent way to teach your mind to focus and concentrate on your own creativity.
- What Benjamin Franklin did to stimulate his thinking.
- How to know if you are becoming creative automatically.
- The wonder of the magical “serendipity.”
- How to come up with creative ways to solve your problems.
- The difference between the mind of a genius and the mind of an ordinary person.
- Signs of genius.
- The function of the left and right side of the brain.
- How to shift from one side of the brain to the other.
- How to allow necessary information to get through to your consciousness, giving you a whole world of inspiration.
- What Albert Einstein would do when he has a problem.
- How creativity and change depend on one another.
- Personal changes that require a great deal of creativity.
- The largest group of creative people.
- The capabilities of right-handed and left-handed people.
- How to come up with all manners of creative ideas to deal with any aspects of your life.
- How children are likened to Zen Masters.
“Everyone Needs an Edge!”
Creativity gives you that edge, that certain something that makes you stand out in a crowd. You want to be more than just smart; you want to be inspiring!
- So, how do you nurture that creative spirit within you? Check out Chapter Five.
- How do you channel all that newfound creativity into your everyday life? See Chapter Three.
- What if you make mistakes? The answers are all in Chapter Six.
- Don’t you have to be some kind of genius to be creative? No, and you’ll find out why in Chapter Eight.
- Are you ever too old to learn to be creative? Of course not! Find out why in Chapter Eleven.
Still don’t believe that you too can be inspiring, imaginative, and creative? Don’t take my word for it; read what others have to say:
- “Your report was wonderful! I can’t believe what a difference it made in my creative skills. My family thinks I’m inspired! Thanks a million!
Kelly J. -Texas
- “I tried some of your ideas at the last office meeting and wowed my co-workers. They think I have a private consultant on retainer. Thanks for a great report!”
Samantha K. -California
- “My wife thinks I’m a real genius, since I read your report and applied some of your ideas. My entire family has become more creative. Thanks again.”
- “I was having trouble even finding a job, until I read your report and learned how to apply creativity to the interviews. I start my new job next week!”
Ben E. -Arizona
Download Unleashing the Creative New You now.
For a limited time, I’m making a special promotional offer. I want to get this report out to the public, so people can see for themselves. Specialized reports of this nature, produced in limited quantities, usually sell for $79.00. But you don’t have to pay that amount. In fact, you don’t even have to pay $50.00 for this rare and powerful information.
4. The power of mind mapping E-guide (27 pages, with giveaway rights):
The Power of Mind Mapping!
“How to Use Mind Maps to Boost Your Creativity, Achieve Faster Success, Greater Results, and Develop Winning Ideas at the Speed of Thought!”
The purpose of this free e-book is to show you the great potential of mind mapping, and to provide you with some useful tools for creating your own mind maps easily.
My intention is to introduce the basic concepts of mind mapping and give you everything you need to get started. After reading this e-book, you will be equipped with all the knowledge and inspiration necessary to develop your own winning mind mapping techniques!
Here is a short sample of the things mind mapping can do for you:
- Dramatically accelerate your learning capacity
- Instantly see connections and links between different subjects
- Develop effective brainstorming techniques
- Help your mind become a powerful idea generator
- Quickly gain insight into the big picture of any project
- Increase your ability to memorize and remember
- Boost your creativity
- Optimize and simplify any project you may have
In other words, mind mapping can be a very useful and powerful tool for you. I personally use mind mapping in almost everything I do, and I believe you too will appreciate the great advantages of these techniques while reading this.
Before we get started, I would like to say a few words about Tony Buzan, the originator of Mind Maps:
- Tony Buzan was born in London 1942, and graduated from the University of British Columbia in 1964. While developing his understanding of the human mind, he studied psychology, neuro-physiology, neuro-linguistics, semantics, information, perception and general sciences. In 1971, Tony realized that a new computer came with a 1000 page manual, while humans were born with a brain billions of times more powerful than computers – but without a manual.
- It was then that he began to visualize an operating manual for the brain – and the concepts of Radiant Thinking and Mind Mapping began to emerge. Tony Buzan has now published over twenty books about the human brain, creativity and learning, and in my opinion he is the most experienced expert in this area.
- You can benefit from mind mapping in almost everything you do. This amazing tool will help you optimize your creativity no matter what projects you are working on. It will help you reach your goals faster – and with more accuracy.
Please feel free to Spread The Word about this free e-book and share it with your friends. Together you can discuss these powerful concepts and develop your mind mapping techniques with great success!
5. Mind mapping PC software (with giveaway rights):
6. The inventors handbook – ideas to patents (with resell rights):
Table of contents for “Inventors handbook – ideas for patents” (56 pages):
- Introduction, foreword, overview and layout of the book
- Creation and birth of ideas, innovations, patents and brilliant million dollar thoughts, products and services (from need to needed!)
- Defining and protecting innovation – three questions:
- Is there a need for this?
- Is this a truly original idea?
- What is the potential of this new idea of patent?
- Patents, copyright and trademarks
- Packaging, pitching and presenting your new idea or patent
- Securing capital, funding and dollars
- The intricacies and complexities that are contracts and profits
- New economy and online marketing, virtual marketplace
- How licensing helps you optimize your new idea, patent and innovation
- A frequently asked question about ideas, patents and new ideas
“Innovation is the specific instrument of entrepreneurship, the act that endows resources with a new capacity to create wealth.”, Peter Drucker (1909 – 2005), Innovation and Entrepreneurship, 1985.
“IF YOU CAN DREAM IT, YOU CAN DO IT”, Walt Disney
He who builds a better mousetrap these days runs into material shortages, patent-infringement suits, work stoppages, collusive bidding, discount discrimination–and taxes.”, H. E. Martz
7. Cracking creativity E-guide (with resell rights):
Table of contents for “Cracking Creativity E-guide” (104 pages):
- How to find Creative juices in the home – how to explore your areas
- Without having goals you can never succeed
- How to bring nature into your life
- How to feel more creative in life
- How to open your inner feelings
- How to open your feelings to others
- How to learn to be more communicative
- How to open your life to be with others
- How to realize there is a purpose to life
- How to realize you can be more in life
- How to realize your energy comes from within
- How to be in touch with life helps you be creative
- How to live life to be creative
- How to process to inner peace
- How to express yourself
- How to understand your possibilities are limitless
- You can’t succeed without pushing yourself
- How to find peace within yourself
- How to learn to appreciate nature
- How to find individual power within
- How to find individual power through religion and beliefs
- How to realize it’s not what you believe but that you believe
- How to keep the mind busy to explore your intelligence levels
- How to learn to love even if you feel you never can
- How to learn to get past the pain and find life
- How to remember and find that everything does happen for a reason
- Why do you feel it happened to you? And what you can do to change it
- How to live with the spirit of others in life
- If you don’t like your life, change it and how to
- How to realize nothing is going to be given to you but you have to work for it
- Changing others by showing them how to set goals
- How to change your own life by learning to suppress negative spirits
- How to realize there is another world after death
- How to create functions that make you a part of a group
- How to feel more alive by fulfilling your need to be a part of anything
- How to open your spirit and learn more about the feelings of others
- When you feel things are bad, think about how bad it could be
- How to deal with the life you have
- How your inner spirit gives you strength
- Your inner beliefs do have an impact on people around you
- What is your purpose in life and how to find it
- What you hold dear in life may not really be what you should hold dear
- How to feel more alive daily
- How to make others feel more alive by what you say in life
- How to change your unhappy life
- How to learn the truth about life
- How to discover that beauty is not everything
- How to feel needed is a feeling of full life
- How your spirit gives you creative expressions
- How to harness your spirit
8. The creative process in the individual (with resell rights):
Table of contents for “The creative process in the individual E-guide” (61 pages):
- The starting point
- The self-contemplation of spirit
- The divine ideal
- Manifestation of the life principle
- The personal factor
- The standard of personality
- The denouement of the creative process
- The divine offering
Get all eight these products for e mere $29.99 through the secure servers of PayPal: