Explode online sales with classified and press release sites
Explode online sales with free classified sites and free press release sites
This is about marketing and advertising. There are different ways you can reach an audience of millions of individuals all around the world. I show you on this series how to implement profitable strategies in your marketing career.
It has been said that what matters is not what you sell but how you promote it. So, the secret to success lays within your marketing techniques. That’s why it is very important for business owners to develop skills which allow them to increase the sales of their products.
One of the most important skills you must have is the ability to reach a lot of people quickly. To do this you need to realize how powerful media is and how it can drastically increase your revenues.
Free classified ads are another way you can advertise online at no cost to you. They represent on the Internet what a newspaper ad represents on the streets. You can post ads to thousands of web sites and reach millions of internet users.
The drawback of this strategy is that it is time consuming, but once you get used to it you will realize which are the easier ad sections to post to and the most effective ones. It may take some time though before you discover those that fit you well.
The Benefits of classified ads web sites
The modern world is in a continuous movement and people everywhere are looking for quick, safe means of accessing accurate information. Prompt information is vital for people who want to keep the pace with a constantly evolving society, and many people are turning to the Internet for help in their quest for knowledge.
The Internet is not only the best means to quickly access information; it also has the merit of bringing people all over the world together, allowing them to interact in a safe, exciting environment. Classified ads web sites promote effective means of expressing ideas and exchanging information, by offering subscribes the opportunity to post their ads on a web page, or to access the ads posted by others. Classified ads web sites provide accurate information, well-structured in various categories: job classifieds, homes classifieds, events classifieds and many more! Classified ads are easy to access and they provide all kinds of important information.
Good, reliable classified ads web sites usually charge no fee for posting or viewing classified ads. All you have to do is subscribe and you will be able to interact with people locally, and why not, from other areas of the world!
Job classifieds are a great means of finding the job you are looking for. Finding the most suitable job for you with the help of a reliable classified ads web site can be very rewarding! Also, by posting a job classified ad yourself, you will quickly receive feed-back from people who are interested in your offered services. Many people can find their lifetime careers through the means of job classifieds, while employers are able to find well-trained collaborators or employees for their business.
Homes classifieds offer complete information regarding real estates. Whether you are buying, renting or selling a house, homes classifieds are perfect for you! If you are interested in buying a house, classified ads web sites offer you the opportunity to choose among hundreds, maybe thousands of postings! If you wish to sell a house, professional classified ads web sites can provide good exposure to your announcement.
Whether you wish to find new events in your local area or you wish to inform other people about the latest events, classified ads web sites are the best means to do it! Events classifieds offer people valuable information about concerts, art exhibitions, book previews, movie openings, parties and many more!
Classified ads web sites are a valuable source of information and they also enable people to interact and achieve their goals. Find a reliable, professional classified ads web site and you will definitely find what you are looking for!
Top 11 proven classified ad selling tips to guarantee a successful sale
It’s Spring Cleaning Time! The weather is getting warmer and it is time to dig through those closets, garages and storage areas and turn your unused items into cash! Traditionally, this is the busiest time of the year for classified advertising. Motor vehicles and recreational vehicles are especially big sellers during the warm weather. If you are considering selling, now is the time. Hundreds of potential buyers are out there reading the Sunday morning newspaper every week, so take advantage of the opportunity to sell your items. Below you will find some great tips to help you get the ball rolling.
PREPARE: Determine the items around your home that you no longer need. Once you have collected these items, confirm that they are in working order and in good selling condition. If items have been in storage for a long period of time, you may need to clean them up to make them more attractive to potential buyers.
RESEARCH: After all items are collected, do your research. Determine the value of your items and decide whether it would be worth your time and effort to place a classified ad. Some things will do well on their own while others may do better in a garage sale setting. If certain items do not have enough value to justify placing an advertisement and you are not interested in hosting a garage sale, donate these items to a local charity for a nice tax deduction.
WHERE TO ADVERTISE: Once you have the items sorted out, you need to decide the best method of advertising. Most items will do best advertised in your daily newspaper since you will be able to reach a local audience. Online classifieds generally do not receive as many local buyers, but most are free so you may want to place an ad there as well just to cover all the bases. If you are selling a larger item such as a car, motorcycle, motor home, etc., you will also want to place prominent for sale signs on the items themselves. You can also utilize bulletin boards in your local community to post a free advertisement.
DRAFTING YOUR AD: What are the most attractive selling features of your items for sale? Decide which of these features you want to highlight in your advertisement. Look for classified ads for similar items to get an idea of how they are written. Check out the competition to see how your item is better or different than the items that will be running alongside your ad.
WRITING YOUR AD: Create a catchy title to get your reader’s attention. This will spark an interest in your classified ad. Always include the brand name when applicable. Price should only be included in the title if it is an obvious selling point. Next, you need to write the body text of your ad and entice buyers even further with the details. Make your description clear and factual. Provide specific details in what it is that makes your item stand out from the others. Be honest in your representation and do not make your item appear better than it actually is. Always include the price in your ad. Take some time to view other classified ads for similar items in your newspaper. This will help you determine a fair asking price for your item. Keep in mind, just because you paid $1,500 for your dining room set, does not mean you will receive that much for it on resale. Be realistic in your expectations. Furthermore, if you will only be available during certain times of the day to discuss your item, make a note of this in your advertisement so buyers know the best time to reach you. If possible, include your email address.
INCLUDING PHOTOS: A picture is worth a thousand words. Some local newspapers provide you with the option to include photos with your classified ad. Be sure to include the photos! When buyers have the opportunity to see an article for sale they have a higher degree of interest and are more likely to buy when they follow up by telephone or email to ask questions or to get more information. If your newspaper does not offer photos or the photo option is too expensive, you can use an online classified photo hosting service.
COMMUNICATING WITH BUYERS: Do your best to be available when customers call for information regarding your item. Be polite and helpful and answer all questions to the best of your knowledge.
SCHEDULING APPOINTMENTS: If you receive numerous calls for your item, be sure to space out the appointments so that you will have enough time to spend with each buyer and your appointments will not overlap. Safety tip: Whenever possible, have someone home with you when a buyer is coming over to look at your item. You really can never be too careful when dealing with people you have never met before.
NEGOTIATION: Decide before you negotiate, the lowest amount you will be willing to accept for your item. This will assure a smoother negotiation process.
PAYMENT: Never accept a check for your item. You should only accept cash or money orders. If a buyer decides they want the item, but they do not have cash on them, always take a deposit to hold the item until they are able to come back. Be sure to set a deadline for them to return with the balance due. Even though you have a deposit, do not stop showing your item since the deal is not final until you have the cash in your hand. If someone else is also interested, tell them you just received an offer, but you will be happy to take down their name and number in case the deal falls through. This will give you more options should the original buyer back out of the sale.
FOURSQUARE: Use the foursquare code for your web page on your images to overcome the limitation where web URL references are not allowed by some classified sites.
That’s it! Keep these selling tips in mind and you will be on the road to a successful sale. Take your time, be thorough and most of all have fun! If you follow the steps outlined above, you will be turning your unused items into cash in no time.
Free global classified submission sites list:-
How to write a great press release and increase press release distribution
Every online business should have a marketing and advertising plan. While paid advertising – especially Internet advertising – can drive highly targeted traffic to your site, many online businesses overlook a key component of any marketing and advertising plan: press releases and press release distribution. A great press release can garner the kind of exposure that money can’t buy; in essence, it’s free advertising. Press release distribution is an extremely cost-effective way to get the word out to thousands, hundreds of thousands, and perhaps millions of potential customers.
Many business owners might respond, “But I’ve written press releases and haven’t received a single response.” If that’s the case, the lack of response is most likely either due to either a poorly written press release or poor press release distribution.
Although virtually anyone can string words together, writing a press release that will grab and hold the attention of the media is an art. Many press release services also offer press release writing services; in most cases, it’s worth the money to leave it to the professionals. If you do want to write your own press release, though, here are some tips:
1. At the top of the release, include a contact person’s name, phone number, and email address, as well as the URL of your website. It’s imperative that whomever is listed will be available to speak to the media. In other words, don’t decide to distribute your press release and then head off on vacation.
2. Make the topic timely. Unless yours is a Fortune 1000 company, simply announcing that your product exists will draw only a yawn from the media. Find a hook. Your hook could be an upcoming holiday, for example. Better yet, find a way to piggyback your product or service onto something that’s currently making news. Reporters are always looking for new angles for their follow-up stories.
3. Don’t forget the Five W’s. A reporter should be able to read the first paragraph of your release and know who, what, where, when, and why. If they don’t find the information there, they won’t read any further.
4. Incorporate quotes from an “expert.” The expert could be you, the CEO of your company, or someone with whom you collaborate. The bottom line is that he or she should be able to authoritatively speak about the topic of the release, and should be available to the media for interviews.
5. Keep it short. A press release is a teaser to get the media interested in your company. Say what you need to say in 400-500 words. If reporters want more information, they’ll contact you.
6. A picture is worth 1,000 words. If you’re promoting a product, have high-resolution (300 dpi) images available, and state their availability at the end of your press release. Editors will choose to cover a product with a photo over a product without every single time.
When it comes to press release distribution, use press release services. Ideally, you should use a press release distribution service that can target your release to members of the media that specifically cover your market or industry. Consider a press release distribution service that offers online print distribution, fax distribution, and audio distribution.
Keep in mind that press release distribution can take awhile to bear fruit. In contrast to websites, which continually publish new content, magazines often have months of lead time. Your press release may get some immediate responses, and continue to receive a trickle of responses for months to come.
Press release writing and press release distribution should be a cornerstone of your marketing and advertising efforts. Issuing a new press release every three to four weeks keeps your company in front of the media, and has a cumulative effect of increasing the effectiveness of your press releases.
Top 10 tips for writing a good press release
Writing a press release doesn’t need to be difficult. Here are 10 tips for writing a successful press release.
1. You are writing for journalists. Press releases aren’t for customers or consumers they are for reporters, journalists who will use them as a starting point for a larger story or feature. Write your story as you would like to have it told. Press releases written as sales pieces will be completely ignored. The points you make in your press release and the order in which you make them may direct the journalist in how to develop the story.
2. Start with a strong “lead”. The first paragraph of the press release is known as the “lead”. The lead needs to be strong, communicating your message quickly and concisely. You need to use your headline and first paragraph effectively so that they standalone and that if only those portions were to be read, there would be enough information to understand what the release is about. The rest of your press release should provide the detail. Journalists see maybe thousands of press releases a day, you have a few seconds to grab your their attention.
3. What is your angle? The media are always on the look out for a good story. Your press release needs to be more than just. fact, it needs to be newsworthy. Understanding why journalists would find your story interesting is the key to success. Think about the release from the journalist’s point of view, put yourself in their shoes. It is best to make your press release timely and to tie it to current events or social issues if possible. Find a good angle, a good news hook and you have the start of a good press release.
4. Who, what, where, when and why. A good press release needs to answer all of the “W” questions (who, what, where, when and why), providing the journalist with useful information about your organization, product, service or event. If your press release reads like an advertisement or sales pitch, dump it.
5. Why should anyone care? Company launches, new websites and changes of management happen all the time and so aren’t interesting. You need to concentrate on what makes your new company, web site, CEO or product unique. Ask yourself the question, “Why should anyone care?” Concentrate on the aspects of your press release that makes it different.
6. Add the human touch. Always use real life stories about how your organization identified a problem and solved it. How did your service or product fulfill a need or help the community. Real life examples communicate the benefits of using your product or service in a powerful way.
7. Keep to the point. Use enough words to tell your story, no more and no less. Don’t pad your release with unnecessary adjectives or flowery language. But at the same time make each word count.
8. Limit the jargon. The best way to communicate your news is to speak plainly. You may need to use some jargon or industry specific lingo, but limit it to the minimum. Industry specific terms are only understood by people in the same industry where as your press release is aimed at a general readership.
9. Add an “About” section. Make sure you add an “About” section where you describe your company and services. This will be useful for setting the press release in a context. Don’t forget to add the URL of your website.
10. Add good contact information. If a journalist picks up on your press release they will want to talk with you. Just adding your website URL isn’t enough. As a minimum you need to add a contact name and an email address. Even better add a phone number where you can be contacted.
List of websites for free press release distribution service
Free press release sites:
https://www.ukprwire.com/ (UK & Global)
Paid press release sites:
Starts free: https://www.24-7pressrelease.com/
Bear in mind that “free” may change over time.
Here are a few sites beyond the obvious to help you learn more (or services to hire). Learn to do it or hire someone to do it for you.
This resource will be very helpful as it walks through the requirements step by step: https://fitsmallbusiness.com/press-release-format-and-template/
Press Release Webinars and downloads: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20110331006059/en/FREE-Webinar-Search-Engine-Optimization-Press-Release
Here is a social platform that enables PR to effectively package stories and share them with journalists, bloggers, and influencers worldwide via the social web: http://www.pitchengine.com/
Database newspapers, press release reference: http://www.newslink.org/
Press release reference & Hire: https://www.send2press.com/
Press release writing reference & Hire: http://seo-writer.com/writing/hire-press-release-writer/
Press release reference, links and how-to: https://www.ereleases.com/
Press Release Templates & Samples: https://templates.office.com/?legRedir=true&CorrelationId=d8a4a948-6e90-4ce0-84fc-5fae1f0412dc
The following two e-guides for our members come with complete master resell rights:
E-guide title “Profiting with press releases”:
Table of contents (63 pages):
- Marketing your press release – why your press releases are accepted or denied
- Just the facts – how research validates your voice
- Your audience does count! – writing from the consumer’s point of view
- Headlines are everything! – putting a hook in your headline
- Why you should have five w’s in your press release! – the who, what, where, when, and why
- Tempting with teasers – a tantalizing taste of the “less-is-more” theory
- Formatting your press release – the vital part to being published!
- Finding where you belong – the perfect medium for your press release
- Yes, it is who you know – channeling your document to particular personnel
- Noteworthy news – how to keep track of your submissions and publications
E-guide title “Press release profits – Catapult your site to success”:
Table of contents:
- Examples of press releases that reached number one position in google.com and how you, too, can do it again and again
- The Secret method used to get to NUMBER 1 Position on google.com/news in less than an HOUR!!
- How to choose the perfect headline to attract traffic
- How to write an effective press release in half an hour
- Choosing a press release distribution service (free and paid options) to achieve maximum success
- The three key points you should keep in mind to effective press release writing
Read all about emerging trends here: https://www.webpronews.com/category/emergingtrends/