Third year training modules for self-training refresher purposes and quick training of subordinates
The following leadership development training modules are available for members.
Any of these may also be included in the third year of membership:
Competent subordinates will make a superior’s arms stronger!
1. Leadership development training modules in Microsoft powerpoint Presentations:
• How to compile a business plan.
• How to control stock levels.
• How to do a job description professionally.
• How to do annual budgeting.
• How to do performance appraisals.
• How to do strategic planning.
• How to identify performance indicators.
• How to motivate capital professionally.
• How to solve problems with Ishikawa.
• Project planning and execution techniques for large projects.
• How to implement short interval control.
• Understanding human behaviour in the workplace.
2. Leadership development short course training modules in PDF training manuals (easy conversion to presentations):
• A professional approach to CV’s and cover letters.
• Change management.
• Conflict management.
• All about delegation.
• Destructive versus constructive motivation.
• All about integrity.
• Job interviewing process.
• Leadership styles.
• Participative management.
• Possibility thinking techniques.
• Presentation skills.
• Strategic planning.
• How to streamline a system.
• Tackling problems creatively.
• Team building.
• The hierarchical differentiation of management work and functions.
• The relationship between creativity and attitude.
• Advanced leadership development.
• Workplace productivity and safety.
• The integrated performance management blueprint.
• Strategic planning as analysis and improvement process for all types of organisations.
• Team leadership principles and traits to fulfil team leadership roles and responsibilities.
• The science of conducting effective meetings.
• Model for running a business in the corporate world as blueprint for chief executives, senior managers and middle managers.
• Interviewer skills for managers and supervisors.
3. Leadership development training modules in Microsoft EXCEL Spreadsheet calculation models
(EASY CONVERSION TO PRESENTATIONS):
• Aggregate logistics planning for scheduling delivery of incoming raw material and consumer goods.
• Amortisation for calculation of present values, outstanding debt and future values.
• Break-even analysis for calculation of break-even turnover and break-even for various profit levels.
• Cash flow projection for a rolling 12 month period.
• Customer service efficiency, measuring service levels for job cards, deliveries and purchases.
• Equipment replacement for calculation of economic replacement point in time.
These calculation models are examples of how to apply sound financial, mathematical, statistical and interest rate theories to real life work situations. It is normally limited for use by financial auditors and people adept in statistics.
4. Absolute best specials on the planet for our members:
• The ultimate audio collection of 76 most uplifting and inspiring messages
• English language improvement
• The art and science of personal magnetism
Leadership development mainly consists of the following:
- Conscious efforts of character building through self-induced ideals, based on high ethical and moral values, which shines through as part of one’s psychological make-up. It can start from a young age as a continuous process.
- Learning scientifically researched and proven analysis and decision-making techniques like strategic planning, project planning and team leadership principles, to improve leadership expertise for successful direction and result outcomes through a group of people. It is also a continuous process.
The big question everyone in an organisation must ask and answer is:
“Am I giving more back to my organisation (in the form of monetary impact of efforts) than what I take out of the organisation as total monthly remuneration (total cost to company)?”
This is the question, which can make many overcompensated employees very uneasy and worried about their positions and make them start to consider the benefits of a performance management system or try to avoid it at all costs.
Is my organisation making a loss on their investment in me?
Click the e-book image below to read the amazing revelations in a PDF file:
Encourage and empower subordinates to empower yourself!